Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, Mike Pence is twice as terrifying as Trump.
I'm going to throw out an olive branch, after the Tosin thread debacle, and say I completely agree!

He is a Jesus freak...and a far out one at that! He is calculated dangerous, whereas Trump is just stupid dangerous, because he thinks the world should do exactly what he says, because that is the way it has always been in his house!

I'm going to throw out an olive branch, after the Tosin thread debacle, and say I completely agree!

He is a Jesus freak...and a far out one at that! He is calculated dangerous, whereas Trump is just stupid dangerous, because he thinks the world should do exactly what he says, because that is the way it has always been in his house!
So you honestly think Pence would be worse than Trump? I know he's a far right bigot but at least he seems to be in touch with reality.

As this thread seems to have turned into a pissed up Phil monologue again, I'm out.

Edit: Now that it would appear that he's been fucked off (nothing to do with me) I'm in again. Interested if WW has anything more to say about justifying his lies or why CB thinks Pence is potentially worse than Trump.

Last edited:
Which reality do you think he's in touch with? He thinks he's got God on his side, which is hugely dangerous. In reality, Trump just wants the Dollar on his side.
He just doesn't come across as a complete nutter like his boss. I know that's not usually enough of a character reference to be President of the USA but we're living in strange times.

As this thread seems to have turned into a pissed up Phil monologue again, I'm out.

Edit: Now that it would appear that he's been fucked off (nothing to do with me) I'm in again. Interested if WW has anything more to say about justifying his lies or why CB thinks Pence is potentially worse than Trump.

Nope - having a hot chocolate and watching Match of the Day in a minute. Only dipped in for a minute. Politics debates give me a headache as no one ever turns round and says - you are right. Lets see how the next 4 years pans out. Neither you or i know.

Nope - having a hot chocolate and watching Match of the Day in a minute. Only dipped in for a minute. Politics debates give me a headache as no one ever turns round and says - you are right. Lets see how the next 4 years pans out. Neither you or i know.
Fair point but I don't know if I can be arsed watching the rags and the arse win their games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.