Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nation where they've voted in a liar with officials who lie. Which makes you wonder,whilst the media concentrate on the liars. What other legalisation along with right to work is being passed to suppress the majority.Any gerrymandering to remove minorities from voting etc?

the shock !! politicians who lie ...... never would have thought that.

the shock !! politicians who lie ...... never would have thought that.
Most politicians who lie do it on the odd occasion to hide something very specific, and if they get found out they get the boot. Trump and his administration have taken lying to a whole new level, seemingly without any real accountability, although I suspect this can't go on much longer now that the cracks have started to appear with Flynn being forced out.

Most politicians who lie do it on the odd occasion to hide something very specific, and if they get found out they get the boot. Trump and his administration have taken lying to a whole new level, seemingly without any real accountability, although I suspect this can't go on much longer now that the cracks have started to appear with Flynn being forced out.

maybe mate. i haven't been following US politics that much recently. but other then the flynn stuff what other major lies have they been telling ? ( just interested to learn a bit more )

Other than Flynn ?
I would of though Flynn`s connection with the Russians, the subsequent lies he told about the contact, the Trump administration knowing about it for over a month and sitting on it hoping it would all go away are enough to kick his boney arse through the door.

my bad, like most of the country i dont watch the news every day or follow American politics that much, i did during the election. I've seen the flynn story so wondered about other potential lies .......

maybe your right. but i can't see trump going yet though.

my bad, like most of the country i dont watch the news every day or follow American politics that much, i did during the election. I've seen the flynn story so wondered about other potential lies .......

I cant see Trump going just yet either, well not until the scales have fallen from his supporters eyes

Not until the Republicans have used him to take the flak for the right wing policies they want to push through. In the meantime they'll pander to his own daft ideas (e.g. the wall) without spending any serious money on them. After that he'll be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.