Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in from the Shitehouse.

i1bqyp.jpg

I cant see enough Republican senators voting to impeach him.
Only 19 Republican senators are required to impeach him. If the impeachment is supported by Pence and Ryan they won't have a problem getting the necessary support.
Struggling to understand how anyone can still support Trump after this. He's not denying that Flynn colluded with the Russians but is doubling down on blaming the media for publishing it! Absolutely stunning stupidity. If he even had half a brain he'd be distancing himself from Flynn. Instead he's saying Flynn's done nothing wrong. If that was true why has Flynn resigned? It seems obvious that the contact between Flynn and the Russians was sanctioned by Trump behind Pence's back. My prediction for Trump's impeachment has moved forward by a few months.

"If you get your news from similar sources as he does, and many, many people do, then he doesn't seem like a crank, he seems like the only president that's telling you the truth..."

As of today his approval rating is at an all time low of 40% 40%??? That projects to be over 130 Million people that approve of this bullshit!?

This is the real problem.

The USA is looking almost terminally split.

You just wonder where it will all end. It's only been 4 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.