Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not until the Republicans have used him to take the flak for the right wing policies they want to push through. In the meantime they'll pander to his own daft ideas (e.g. the wall) without spending any serious money on them. After that he'll be gone.
You really think so? I think he'll hold onto office like grim death. Why would the world's greatest attention seeker readily give up being the most talked about person on the planet?

Not until the Republicans have used him to take the flak for the right wing policies they want to push through. In the meantime they'll pander to his own daft ideas (e.g. the wall) without spending any serious money on them. After that he'll be gone.

potentially. right now from what i have seen he wont be going because his core support base is happy and will still support him. his policies are very popular to the people that voted him in. things like snl or various the media reports, trump supporters aren't watching that or influenced by that imo. to me it feels like the left are in a bit of a bubble at the minute here and in america, until they sort that out i can't see trump supporters switching sides.

if the lies keep up that potentially a year or two down the lien something big could come out and spell the end of trump.

You really think so? I think he'll hold onto office like grim death. Why would the world's greatest attention seeker readily give up being the most talked about person on the planet?
He won't give it up easily but I bet they've already got enough on him to impeach him whenever they want. He'll be left there as long as it's useful for the GOP to have a fall guy then they'll get rid imo. Trump's over-inflated ego and lack of real intelligence will make it easy for them. I reckon it's Ryan pulling the strings, probably along with Pence. Ryan won't have forgot the shit he got from Trump during the campaign and I reckon his impeachment will be entertaining to say the least.

potentially. right now from what i have seen he wont be going because his core support base is happy and will still support him. his policies are very popular to the people that voted him in. things like snl or various the media reports, trump supporters aren't watching that or influenced by that imo. to me it feels like the left are in a bit of a bubble at the minute here and in america, until they sort that out i can't see trump supporters switching sides.

if the lies keep up that potentially a year or two down the lien something big could come out and spell the end of trump.
It's not his supporters changing allegiance that will cause his downfall. It's when Congress decides they want to get rid. Obviously they are likely to wait until his approval ratings hit rock bottom to reduce popular dissent.

It's not his supporters changing allegiance that will cause his downfall. It's when Congress decides they want to get rid. Obviously they are likely to wait until his approval ratings hit rock bottom to reduce popular dissent.

weren't his approval ratings already at - something before the election result though ?. i can't see them doing that, it would kill any chance of the republicans getting back into power. if they got rid of trump, it would only make trump supporters think that Washington was even more elitist.

Hmm.

In my opinion, I think many are forgetting that even though Trump is an ego maniac, the last thing he wants to do is hurt his brand.
If he gets bogged down with the Russian connection over the next few months, he'll walk.

His Daughter-Wife, Ivanka, is already suffering.

Hmm.

In my opinion, I think many are forgetting that even though Trump is an ego maniac, the last thing he wants to do is hurt his brand.
If he gets bogged down with the Russian connection over the next few months, he'll walk.

His Daughter-Wife, Ivanka, is already suffering.

Daughter-Wife?!

Daughter-Wife?!

donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg

7147c21f127644f637f3e0c34f2257cd

MZg8Sep.jpg

Dude! Come on....

Interesting to see little if any of Trumps fans on here recently as he lives up to what we knew he was.

A train wreck.

A lying, egotistical madman who should be impeached as it was that toad who illegally told Flynn to appease the Russians by reassuring them about the sanctions in December.

Everyday another disaster from this moron. The clock is ticking on the scumbag bastard.

Zelda Conway telling more lies than Pinocchio on a bad day.

America is an utter laughing stock due to this arsehole.

Tick Tock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.