Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we don't vote for a PM.
I know we don't have a presidential system and the vast majority of voters don't vote for a PM but the party leaders certainly influence the marginal seats, where elections are won and lost. If not, why is the received wisdom that the Labour Party need to ditch Corbin, as people won't vote for him? Why did the Conservatives dump Thatcher, Major, IDS and Michael Howard?

I know we don't have a presidential system and the vast majority of voters don't vote for a PM but the party leaders certainly influence the marginal seats, where elections are won and lost. If not, why is the received wisdom that the Labour Party need to ditch Corbin, as people won't vote for him? Why did the Conservatives dump Thatcher, Major, IDS and Michael Howard?
We still don't vote for a PM. That was my sole point.

Lol Richard Keys has just tweeted Trump:

Well done @realDonaldTrump. Man U ambassador Dwight Yorke denied transit access to Miami cause he has Iranian stamp in passport.

bwahahaha

Is that **** really an ambassador for them? A man who deserts his child is hardly an ideal role model. Sums that shower of shite up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.