Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we don't have a presidential system and the vast majority of voters don't vote for a PM but the party leaders certainly influence the marginal seats, where elections are won and lost. If not, why is the received wisdom that the Labour Party need to ditch Corbin, as people won't vote for him? Why did the Conservatives dump Thatcher, Major, IDS and Michael Howard?

excellent question.

I didnt realise until that hooligan documentary bollocks yesterday that Putin speaks fluent English. And he speaks fluent German to merkel when they meet or phone eachother. No wonder he is running rings round the shitgibbon and got him in his pocket already, he is cleverer. The Shitgibbon cant make a coherent English sentence

I wish he'd STFU, it'd be nice for the rest of us to have a day off.

I'm trying to make something positive of it all by refining my vocabulary:

Mountebank; A boastful, unscrupulous pretender : charlatan, villain

Chauvinism; an exaggerated patriotism and a belligerent belief in national superiority and glory

(alternatively) Chauvinist; a male who patronizes, disparages, or otherwise denigrates females in the belief that they are inferior to males and thus deserving of less than equal treatment or benefit

Word salad is a "confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases", most often used to describe a symptom of a neurological or mental disorder. The words may or may not be grammatically correct, but are semantically confused to the point that the listener cannot extract any meaning from them.

Nihilism
; The belief that nothing in the world has a real existence.

In other words, everything is equally fake. How sad that anyone should see the world that way.

He is right. The left wing press are out of control. He is a decent man

Chauvinism; an exaggerated patriotism and a belligerent belief in national superiority and glory

(alternatively) Chauvinist; a male who patronizes, disparages, or otherwise denigrates females in the belief that they are inferior to males and thus deserving of less than equal treatment or benefit

Word salad is a "confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases", most often used to describe a symptom of a neurological or mental disorder. The words may or may not be grammatically correct, but are semantically confused to the point that the listener cannot extract any meaning from them.

Nihilism

In other words, everything is equally fake. How sad that anyone should see the world that way.
http://news.sky.com/story/sky-views-is-calling-trump-mentally-ill-unfair-10770946

I think he is myself

Nihilism

How about adding this to your vocabulary:
Uranium: It's a thing called nuclear weapons and other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium, including some bad things.

28 Days Later + 1

BBC news earlier today

Trump is drawing up plans to mobilise 100,000 National Guard to "round up illegals"

I will just leave that sitting there.

Nothing to see.

Everything's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.