Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man is entertainment. The joker in the pack. A breath of fresh air. You need characters in life that stir things up. No teleprompter, no rehearsed for hours, mechanical speeches, no platitudes or soundbites, but an off the cuff, abrupt, rough around the edges style, without giving a damn whether its what you want to hear or not. Long may it continue.

The man is entertainment. The joker in the pack. A breath of fresh air. You need characters in life that stir things up. No teleprompter, no rehearsed for hours, mechanical speeches, no platitudes or soundbites, but an off the cuff, abrupt, rough around the edges style, without giving a damn whether its what you want to hear or not. Long may it continue.
Couldn't agree more. Politics is interesting again. As I've said before, all we need to do is play our part and vote Corbyn in.

72Wls01w3r0CQ.gif

All of which is fine if you are a leader of a fringe or a candidate looking to get some much needed publicity. Not when you are the leader of the free world - being over sensitive and unrehearsed makes one look like a needy, spoilt child

It's all part of the appeal though isn't it. Modern day politicians are plastic by comparison, their speeches safe, uninteresting and bland. Trump is the antithesis of the modern day governmental leader.....personally I love it, proper car crash tv....scary as fuck too

Are you watching his speech at North Charleston?

No teleprompters??

Lol!!

Reined in!

Also no facts, no truth, no brain, no clue.

He's a dangerous fucking lunatic.

If I want to listen to lies and bullshit I'll go to the pub or listen to the bloke who sits on the row behind me at the Etihad. I'd rather the man with his finger on the world's biggest nuclear button wasn't a thin skinned, stupid, lying bullshitter to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.