Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Brexit wasn't a partisan issue.
2) Where are the violent protests happening about Brexit? The media must be doing a good job of keeping it under wraps.

Why you talking about brexit I was talking about democracy and the losers not excepting it

Why you talking about brexit I was talking about democracy and the losers not excepting it

There are plenty of democrats who are more than happy with the system as long as it puts them in the majority. Brexit and US election were won by narrow margins, and the losers always seem to think that if it is so close they are entitled to a re-run, or that those who were in the majority are somehow mentally deficient.

Have a look on YouTube for Michael Moore's four minute piece from four months ago where he called Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin the 'Brexit States'!

"Mr. Trump, there are protests starting around the country demanding you not be president"

"Haha, so?"

"....they have papier-mâché effigies of you sir...and a couple of them are wearing jester hats and guy fawkes masks"

"Dear god..Type my resignation immediately"

There are plenty of democrats who are more than happy with the system as long as it puts them in the majority. Brexit and US election were won by narrow margins, and the losers always seem to think that if it is so close they are entitled to a re-run, or that those who were in the majority are somehow mentally deficient.

Have a look on YouTube for Michael Moore's four minute piece from four months ago where he called Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin the 'Brexit States'!

Good post.

Michael Moore however is a vile shill who does more to get his republican buddies elected than any campaign ad ever.

When did the term 'Liberal' become an adjective used in the pejorative?

Believe that homophobia shouldn't be allowed?
Believe in gender equality?
Believe in racial equality?

Then funnily enough, you too are one of those wishy washy Liberals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.