Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nation divided, when you look at the state breakdowns, the urban vs rural is even more evident. GDM's musing that there might be a fraction in the union isnt as simple as red and blue states as, the divisions between them are even greater than the differences simply along state/geographical lines.

What they need is a skilled diplomat to bring them all together, someone used to dealing with people of varying backgrounds and skilled at finding compromises. Someone who wont strop or sue whoever doesnt agree with them... step forward the president elect.

I hope the last bit was sarcasm?

It's not really democracy is it? The candidate with the majority of the people's votes wasn't elected. What is with this electorate system? It's retarded.

with our first past the post multi party system we get governments elected on less than 40% of the popular vote - they are both systems that work sometimes and sometimes don't seem to. There will be little appetite to change them though as the winners will love the status quo

A nation divided, when you look at the state breakdowns, the urban vs rural is even more evident. GDM's musing that there might be a fraction in the union isnt as simple as red and blue states as, the divisions between them are even greater than the differences simply along state/geographical lines.

What they need is a skilled diplomat to bring them all together, someone used to dealing with people of varying backgrounds and skilled at finding compromises. Someone who wont strop or sue whoever doesnt agree with them... step forward the president elect.

haha, love it. frank carson is re-born

I can't say i have much time for these protestors denouncing his victory. It will get them precisely nowhere and it shouts out to me ' i am a democrat and i value democracy... as along as it fits my specific ideals'. Fuck off you self deluded sanctimonious wankers, don't like it, fuck off then. Democracy is fine as long as it suits their agenda, cunts, i'd kick em of a cliff.

I can't say i have much time for these protestors denouncing his victory. It will get them precisely nowhere and it shouts out to me ' i am a democrat and i value democracy... as along as it fits my specific ideals'. Fuck off you self deluded sanctimonious wankers, don't like it, fuck off then. Democracy is fine as long as it suits their agenda, cunts, i'd kick em of a cliff.

I sort of agree, nobody likes a sore loser, but they are in the majority, which does seem a tad undemocratic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.