Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may seem undemocratic but the system has been in place since 1804 and unless it's changed it will continue to be, both parties knew the rules before the fun started

This is the case with most things in life, doesnt take the right for people to express their displeasure when it doesnt go the way they think it should, especially when most other people agree with them.

More burning effigies and more outraged septics the better IMO.

Millions of 'blue collar' Trump voters now expect Trump to bring back industrial jobs replaced by robotics, sent overseas or cheaper immigrant labour since the 1980s.

He's never going to be able to fulfil the promises he made but he'll be able to blame it on a corrupt system for a good while.

When was America actually "great" in his eyes, what time is he referring to? Has he said?

Millions of 'blue collar' Trump voters now expect Trump to bring back industrial jobs replaced by robotics, sent overseas or cheaper immigrant labour since the 1980s.

He's never going to be able to fulfil the promises he made but he'll be able to blame it on a corrupt system for a good while.

Not forgetting Mexicans, the Chinese, Hilary, Obama, the media, famous people, black people, ISIS, Pootin, he has a veritable feast of things he can blame for at least a couple of years. One thing that is for sure is, it wont be the Donald's fault, ever.

This is the case with most things in life, doesnt take the right for people to express their displeasure when it doesnt go the way they think it should, especially when most other people agree with them.

More burning effigies and more outraged septics the better IMO.

Which is why voting should be mandatory, how can someone be pissed of about a vote if they didn't vote.
Burning effigies are so last week ;-)

I've said before that the electoral procedure needs to be re vamped and there are certain changes that i would like to see come in very quickly.

1, An alternative box on the ballot paper for no confidence.

There should be the option to declare that you have no confidence in any part put in front of you, in this case if a no confidence vote was higher than any other party then alternative candidates would have to be put up for election.

This would encourage people to vote who may be disiilusioned with the process.

Party x gets 25%
Party y gets 24%

No confidence gets 26% then get your act sorted out and get new candidates up for election, 6 month maximum window,

When was America actually "great" in his eyes, what time is he referring to? Has he said?

I know this thread has become somewhat flippant, but to be serious for a moment, I'd say the US has been the pre-eminent nation of the 20th century. So "last century" then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.