Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sort of agree, nobody likes a sore loser, but they are in the majority, which does seem a tad undemocratic.

It always amuses me that the guy who has a minority voting for him, wins!

I wonder how many of the skunks in Westminster are sitting comfortably not bothering with the knowledge that a minority of the electorate put them there!

They remind me very much of the crazed extremist muslims types. Personally i'd do a bottle of jack and sleep on it then just carry on as i had before.

_92375966_036316479-1.jpg

The Daily Fail is claiming Obama might issue a clemency statement for Clinton (pick whichever unproven 'crimes' you like). This is based on a White House spokesman replying to a question y saying that they don't discuss things like that beforehand.

Blimey, BluePhil will explode if that happened!

They remind me very much of the crazed extremist muslims types. Personally i'd do a bottle of jack and sleep on it then just carry on as i had before.

_92375966_036316479-1.jpg

I do like a burning effigy, nothing quite says protest like a good bit of burning.

Dont you tackle all problems like that, the only difference is the amount of jack you drink and green you smoke??

I sort of agree, nobody likes a sore loser, but they are in the majority, which does seem a tad undemocratic.

It may seem undemocratic but the system has been in place since 1804 and unless it's changed it will continue to be, both parties knew the rules before the fun started

It always amuses me that the guy who has a minority voting for him, wins!

I wonder how many of the skunks in Westminster are sitting comfortably not bothering with the knowledge that a minority of the electorate put them there!

25.5% of Americans voted for Trump (25.6% for the witch, with 46.9% not bothering, the rest went to write ins or 3rd party candidates), nothing quite says mandate than 3/4 of the country thinking you are a cheeto faced ferret wearing shitgibbon (I think far too many pages have gone by without him being called just what he is)

I can guarantee a lot of these protesters will be in that 47% that didnt even vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.