Donald Trump

We already had to question everything we hear or see. But Trump and his type use that to further do harm to our sense of reality.

They are so irresponsible that it should be criminal imo. If you tell such blatant lies you should be shut down asap.

He’s got this very weird obsession with crowd sizes.

I listened to a bit of that crazy press conference and he started going on about his crowd sizes compared to Martin Luther King, really wacky stuff.
Yeah. That and polling.

Most politicians talk policy in front of the camera and polls/crowd size is discussed in campaign meetings behind closed doors.

Trump doesn't get policy, so he'd rather talk about what he understands. Or rather lie about what he understands.

Only weird cunts complain about crowd sizes. Emptyhead

it's weird again, when you have over 70 mill? + votes each - why would it be surprising a 20k stadium is full for a speech? or a 100k+ crowd watches a speech ?

It'll never be surprising or that impressive.

it's weird again, when you have over 70 mill? + votes each - why would it be surprising a 20k stadium is full for a speech? or a 100k+ crowd watches a speech ?

It'll never be surprising or that impressive.
It is all a bit weird to be honest. Imagine going to a stadium for a political event. Its like all the hassle of a match day with no match.

When you see UK campaign events its usually a hundred people at best. Most are local councilors and their family. Or it's at some donors business premises where all the workforce are told to be on their best behaviour. And then a few councilors will turn up as ringers to ask the questions.

He’s got this very weird obsession with crowd sizes.

I listened to a bit of that crazy press conference and he started going on about his crowd sizes compared to Martin Luther King, really wacky stuff.
The bloke is completely fucking insane. Anyone who cannot see this, doesn’t have an opinion that is worth a single wank.

It is all a bit weird to be honest. Imagine going to a stadium for a political event. Its like all the hassle of a match day with no match.

When you see UK campaign events its usually a hundred people at best. Most are local councilors and their family. Or it's at some donors business premises where all the workforce are told to be on their best behaviour. And then a few councilors will turn up as ringers to ask the questions.

The big American rock n roll rallies do look more fun than the British equivalent which is usually a few old biddies in a scout hut with a tray of custard creams to be fair.

The big American rock n roll rallies do look more fun than the British equivalent which is usually a few old biddies in a scout hut with a tray of custard creams to be fair.
I'd rather go to the scout hut. At least I'd be home in 15mins. Probably take the dog so that counts as his walk.

I guess this is why it's used as a proxy, if you can be arsed to go to the rally then your going to vote. But having lots of people turn up doesn't mean you have good policy. This is where Trump seems to be running out of gas. The whole point to a Trump rally is to feed his ego and listen to him talk about how great his crowd sizes are. It's like a massive circle jerk. But what happens ifit goes a little soft?

I'd rather go to the scout hut. At least I'd be home in 15mins. Probably take the dog so that counts as his walk.

I guess this is why it's used as a proxy, if you can be arsed to go to the rally then your going to vote. But having lots of people turn up doesn't mean you have good policy. This is where Trump seems to be running out of gas. The whole point to a Trump rally is to feed his ego and listen to him talk about how great his crowd sizes are. It's like a massive circle jerk. But what happens ifit goes a little soft?

The nearest we had was Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour Live “festival”. A brilliant case study on what happens when you only listen to your own little echo chamber of fanatics!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.