Donald Trump

If it's that bad for white people.. imagine how it is for minorities and especially when there weren't body cams..

A police badge was basically license to kill anyone you want.
Exactly, it's scary. They were clearly reigning themselves in for the reasons you cite.

We have loads of our own problems here but so glad I don't live over there.

I can't believe that the standard of living or the levels of freedoms are worse in the likes of China or Russia than in these backward parts of the US.

Seems weird...

Cynical as my comment is, I hope some ingenious Democrat dreamt this idea up and stood in front of a rally selling these jars for $10 a pop to these fucking idiots. There's nothing cult-oriented you can't fleece them for -- nothing. I'd bet 15% of them (minimum) actually believe it's his chowder in the cup too, and that it will remain potent if you just refrigerate it when you get home. If they have a refrigerator, of course.

Cynical as my comment is, I hope some ingenious Democrat dreamt this idea up and stood in front of a rally selling these jars for $10 a pop to these fucking idiots. There's nothing cult-oriented you can't fleece them for -- nothing. I'd bet 15% of them (minimum) actually believe it's his chowder in the cup too, and that it will remain potent if you just refrigerate it when you get home. If they have a refrigerator, of course.

You mean that refrigerator thing doesn't work? Damn. Time for a clean out .....

It goes further than that. It’s a culture that’s rooted in mocking and belittling others. It’s the absolute antithesis of what a civilised society should represent. Subhuman scum.

Seems weird...

Given that the Maga types are pro life etc shouldn’t the idea that Vance jizzes into a cup instead of trying to create life horrify them? Every sperm is sacred. Also, if he is jizzing into a cup that means he supporting ivf? Again, Maga are against that.

Fucking morons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.