Donald Trump

It goes further than that. It’s a culture that’s rooted in mocking and belittling others. It’s the absolute antithesis of what a civilised society should represent. Subhuman scum.
Yep, why would any right thinking person want to mock someone that could be at their lowest ebb, that want to start a family but can't. Just so cruel.
Looking at some of these inbred ****'s you'd really think they'd keep their gobs shut, super race they are not.

His latest one is that he is far better looking than kamala harris, why this should make a difference i have no clue but more importantly the fact that he believes this is insane, now im not saying that harris is an oil painting but he looks like someone took an oil painting, set it on fire, blended the ashes and then gave it to a blind person to make an approximate sculpture of a human

His latest one is that he is far better looking than kamala harris, why this should make a difference i have no clue but more importantly the fact that he believes this is insane, now im not saying that harris is an oil painting but he looks like someone took an oil painting, set it on fire, blended the ashes and then gave it to a blind person to make an approximate sculpture of a human
I would

Must admit I think Harris is very attractive, as for the OSG, I’m not sure even Snorky would shag him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.