Donald Trump

This mad **** threatening civil war if Trump doesn't win as well as threatening to shoot anybody who tries put him in a detention camp or re-educate him. WTF? How can you re-educate someone who isn't even educated in the first place.

About 2 minutes 40 seconds in.

He should be put in a detention camp simply for that hideous beard.

This mad **** threatening civil war if Trump doesn't win as well as threatening to shoot anybody who tries put him in a detention camp or re-educate him. WTF? How can you re-educate someone who isn't even educated in the first place.

Sadly, I built a house to raise my kids in McHenry County, albeit not in Woodstock where Groundhog Day was filmed.

It’s a backwoods town, with a nice downtown area, but then 2 blocks away you get into the jacked up pick up trucks and douchebags like the macho and the crazy guys you saw.

I wish I could say there weren’t millions of them in America, but their first instinct when you disagree with them is “I’ll fuck you up!”

We lasted 6 yrs before we moved back to civilization…back to the town we moved from, to be close to family for our kids, good schools, and a 24 acre park full of normies in the front yard!

I still go out to the boonies to go to the range, but it’s that grey area between nice town and rural, where people who can’t make it or take it in the city move because they don’t have the rural land to farm, or are simply not willing to do that work.

They drive trucks, drink Budweiser, they get drunk at BBQs at river/lake parties every weekend in the summer. They spend more money on their trucks than their homes or kids or education, and they’ll just as soon shoot you as hear they might possibly be wrong in their world view. I’d venture 99% of them don’t have a passport or haven’t been abroad. They definitely don’t speak a foreign language (other than dumb fuck Murican) and they ACTUALLY think they can stand up to the military if the time ever came, because THEY have been brainwashed into thinking THEY are the Patriots…even though none of them could tell you a thing about the Founding Fathers or the Constitution and Bill of Rights beyond the Second Amendment (which they DEFINITELY cannot recite) and the phrase “We the people”…which is what is written on the crazy gun nuts XXXXL shirt!

Thankfully, there was enough in there to show you we are not all crazy fucks looking for a gunfight and Civil War, but they are out there!

Notice, he wasn’t really being talked to, but he had to put in his far right wing 2 cents and it got him the audience he wanted and the attention he CLEARLY craves (mouth. beard, shirt!).

I hope to fuck Kamala can pull this off…and I’m sure those white guys have nothing against a California woman of Indian and Jamaican heritage being President. I’m positive!! :-/

Last edited:

A religious war?
The Crusades?
Here he is before the beard really took shape.

1724265939063.jpeg

Last three guys are inbred, deluded, right-wing, overly religious zealots.

If you think they’re “overly religious zealots,” you ain’t seen nuthin yet! There’s no way ANY of them are religious zealots or even go to church! They might hide behind that BS for the cameras, because they think they’re so righteous, but WWJD is not answered by “civil war, and we have more guns than them!” in any setting…even a redneck BBQ!

I said before in the Putin thread, this rapping is a piece of piss.
Ten minutes and a Bushmills Sherry Cask, and here you go.

PWB.

This privileged white boy’s intellectual con,
Fools no one that listens for, not very long. The wrong ‘ un, longing to be No. 1.
The man that wants to be The Don.
Bully, sully, opponent’s name. Don’t matter why or how, just shame,…
on you not them, your only game, is shout distain and sound insane.
Shame, on you.
Blame is due, to those that back your rants and raves.
Next years plan’s what MAGA craves, just feed the cult and Jesus Saves.
Evangelistic hypocrisy, they fail to see, reality.
Feed the hungry, heel the sick, promote this prick, are you that thick?
Love thy neighbour unless they’re black, get the US back on track, the hack attacks and feeds the rich, with taxes lax, they make a stack.
House the homeless?
Give me a break, Christian values must be fake, Trumps Bible truly on the make. Merchandising , rake it in. Forgive the sin. It’s all Win/win.

Privileged boy and ne’er do well, at business, sure knows how to sell.
He’d sell his soul and yours as well, bankrupt and only time will tell if him or US will go to Hell.
Let him cook!!!!

How the fuck is Trump still ahead on the economy after inheriting a great economy from Obama then adding trillions to the public debt and doing literally nothing positive in his four years except create a time bomb for Biden’s administration to sort out.
Well, when you remove all context and add some falsehoods, sure he shouldn't be ahead.

But unfortunately, most non-left brained people use a simpler math. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.