Donald Trump

This mad **** threatening civil war if Trump doesn't win as well as threatening to shoot anybody who tries put him in a detention camp or re-educate him. WTF? How can you re-educate someone who isn't even educated in the first place.

About 2 minutes 40 seconds in.

Wow. Normal, normal, normal, macho, BAM CRAZY.

This mad **** threatening civil war if Trump doesn't win as well as threatening to shoot anybody who tries put him in a detention camp or re-educate him. WTF? How can you re-educate someone who isn't even educated in the first place.

That’s the one, ta. Absolute fucking idiot who just won’t be told ‘No’.

“If I lose, it will be a bloodbath” Trump.

Describing it as a holy war I could almost understand if Trump wasn't at the head of it.

Freedom of speech is a right, but the media have an obligation not to give these mad cunts a megaphone. Unfortunately, this is what Sky want.

Describing it as a holy war I could almost understand if Trump wasn't at the head of it.
It sort of is, in that it’s clearly Good v Evil like in Lord of The Rings or Star War. What’s weird is that the evil ones quote God. It’s extremely sinister.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.