Donald Trump

Not sure why she did what’s most commonly known as the “Hook ‘Em Horns” (University of Texas sport symbol) in this pic but it obviously meant something to her family. Reading her bio is very sad.

As are the stories of the other two headstones that were clearly visible in the wider (also illegal) shot that was circulated for the Trump campaign. He used another solemn occasion as a cheap photo op, as he always does. I can guarantee you he forgot the names of that family as soon as he got back in to his armoured SUV (if he bothered to actually learn them at all prior to the meeting).

The family of one of those other veterans buried there that was featured (who actually committed suicide) have said they did not give permission for their family member’s headstone to be included and are being retraumatised by the whole affair.

This is why campaigning is illegal on the grounds where the photo was taken and only official cemetery photographers are meant to be allowed in, to ensure only appropriate, preapproved imagery is released, protecting the privacy of fallen veterans and respecting the wishes of their surviving family members.

Trump and his campaign verbally and physically abusing the cemetery official attempting to enforce the law (and rules), and then taking smiling photos with thumbs up over headstones of deceased veterans whose families never wanted to be part of the affair, before circulating the photos as part of his campaign, and then lying about the incident and implying the cemetery official was having a mental health episode, shows just how little regard he actually has for civil servants, veterans, and the military more broadly (as if his previous comments weren’t enough to establish his general disdain for those who have served, whether in government roles or in the armed services, and especially those who have died in the line of duty).

Last edited:
Id only ever known that as "Heavy Metal" sign. but didn't seem to fit the situation. a University sign makes a lot more sense.
It’s a gang sign in the US and It also means cuckold in south Italy…..

Just an indication of how batshit crazy the USA can be, for us Brit's at least; I sat my Florida written driving licence test today. It was a 50 question test, 80% pass mark. Pretty straightforward, and I reached the pass mark with 8 questions to spare, but what blew my mind was the first 2 questions were name and DoB. They were both multiple choice. Fortunately, I goth them correct (but I'm not sure they counted on the actual test score).

Just an indication of how batshit crazy the USA can be, for us Brit's at least; I sat my Florida written driving licence test today. It was a 50 question test, 80% pass mark. Pretty straightforward, and I reached the pass mark with 8 questions to spare, but what blew my mind was the first 2 questions were name and DoB. They were both multiple choice. Fortunately, I goth them correct (but I'm not sure they counted on the actual test score).
Maybe it was identification verification?

When I moved over here almost 25 years ago, I took my driving test in Miami. It was a bunch of multiple choice questions, most of which were almost insultingly easy and others that were just bat-shit crazy and didn’t appear anywhere in the drivers ed material (I checked afterwards). The test itself was literally 60 seconds driving around a Publix parking lot and backing into a parking space big enough to fit a Sherman tank.

When I moved over here almost 25 years ago, I took my driving test in Miami. It was a bunch of multiple choice questions, most of which were almost insultingly easy and others that were just bat-shit crazy and didn’t appear anywhere in the drivers ed material (I checked afterwards). The test itself was literally 60 seconds driving around a Publix parking lot and backing into a parking space big enough to fit a Sherman tank.
I've got to do my practical test within the next 3 months. Apparently, it's not much more than a trip round the block.

I've got to do my practical test within the next 3 months. Apparently, it's not much more than a trip round the block.
It always amazes me that people can do these ridiculous, piss-easy driving tests, get themselves an international driving licence, and legally drive somewhere with actual standards. I did the Vietnamese one once. It's exactly like it was on Top Gear.

As are the stories of the other two headstones that were clearly visible in the wider (also illegal) shot that was circulated for the Trump campaign. He used another solemn occasion as a cheap photo op, as he always does. I can guarantee you he forgot the names of that family as soon as he got back in to his armoured SUV (if he bothered to actually learn them at all prior to the meeting).

The family of one of those other veterans buried there that was featured (who actually committed suicide) have said they did not give permission for their family member’s headstone to be included and are being retraumatised by the whole affair.

This is why campaigning is illegal on the grounds where the photo was taken and only official cemetery photographers are meant to be allowed in, to ensure only appropriate, preapproved imagery is released, protecting the privacy of fallen veterans and respecting the wishes of their surviving family members.

Trump and his campaign verbally and physically abusing the cemetery official attempting to enforce the law (and rules), and then taking smiling photos with thumbs up over headstones of deceased veterans whose families never wanted to be part of the affair, before circulating the photos as part of his campaign, and then lying about the incident and implying the cemetery official was having a mental health episode, shows just how little regard he actually has for civil servants, veterans, and the military more broadly (as if his previous comments weren’t enough to establish his general disdain for those who have served, whether in government roles or in the armed services, and especially those who have died in the line of duty).
Always disappointed when the Trump thread appears only to find out he hasn’t left this mortal coil. Hideous and dangerous man and at this time a man the world can’t afford to have in power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.