Donald Trump

It's been hard living with this piece of shit looming over the lives of decent Americans for so long. When he's gone it's going to feel as good as anything I've experienced living in my country.
I’m looking forward to the day he goes to jail, which will surely come.

It's been hard living with this piece of shit looming over the lives of decent Americans for so long. When he's gone it's going to feel as good as anything I've experienced living in my country.
Watching on from the outside it's like a TV drama, deep in season 3 and heading for a huge cliffhanger with the election result.

Americans have the choice for season 4. Is it going to be Trump 2nd term and project 25, or Trump trials unleashed and the jailing of MAGA.

I'm hoping for one of the best court room dramas of all time. I find it crazy the polls are even close.

It’s actually insane.
A huge number of Trump voters are probably insane to a degree. Millions of low information voters who just don't care enough or don't have the intelligence to question what they are seeing on fox and other shitty media outfits. But plenty of genuinely mentally flawed individuals who are intelligent but seem to be attracted to the weird narcissist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.