Donald Trump

But that… that’s not how tariffs work. Like. At all.

They are quite literally a cost to the importer.

How is anybody agreeing with him? He’s just outright wrong.
Because Americans will stop buying foreign goods since they’ll be too expensive, forcing companies to manufacture in the States and Americans to buy American goods. Apparently supply chains in every nook and cranny of American enterprise will magically shift to be domestic-only overnight, Americans will magically desire only American goods, and American exporters will be unaffected by any retaliatory tariffs imposed upon American goods.

What are you, an idiot?

Empirically, what are you basing that on?

people having their head up their ass.. only 74 million of them last election which was more than 63 million the time before that.

I think we need a strategy that's more than hope and a prayer though and Dick Cheney's endorsement both disgusts me and thinks that there may be a path to the southern states with enough disgust for Trump.

Has anybody worked out why there was an assassination attempt on Trump and since then it gets no mention is not used as a campaign tool and how we have more info about a high school shooting last week than there is on the Trump attempt?
Because a large portion of the nation secretly wishes the shooter hadn’t missed maybe.

people having their head up their ass.. only 74 million of them last election which was more than 63 million the time before that.

I think we need a strategy that's more than hope and a prayer though and Dick Cheney's endorsement both disgusts me and thinks that there may be a path to the southern states with enough disgust for Trump.
Trump's camp are basically all out for Georgia and pen. Its their easiest route assuming they retain everything.

For Dems, they are playing safe but I think Florida is in play. Abortion issue in on the ticket and Trump is an embarrassment to many in the state.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.