Donald Trump

Trump's camp are basically all out for Georgia and pen. Its their easiest route assuming they retain everything.

For Dems, they are playing safe but I think Florida is in play. Abortion issue in on the ticket and Trump is an embarrassment to many in the state.
Including himself.

The suppressed anger and hate of this cult is scary. Even the religious ones (who are just authoritarians hiding behind holiness) they want us dead.
I suspect the drill baby drill stuff is partly about owning the libs. Withdrawing from NATO is more petulant grandstanding that will have terrible consequences.

Attachments

• IMG_20240910_005028_206.jpg
    IMG_20240910_005028_206.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
As much as I don't want it to be so.. I still think Trump wins this if nothing changes because of uncommited people who are busy posting stuff like this:

View attachment 131245

I think she really needs a few southern swing states to make up for MI and PA..
I don't think whoever posted that was "uncommitted"

Trump's camp are basically all out for Georgia and pen. Its their easiest route assuming they retain everything.

For Dems, they are playing safe but I think Florida is in play. Abortion issue in on the ticket and Trump is an embarrassment to many in the state.
Texas even, in play at a pinch. Abortion bans not popular there.

Because Americans will stop buying foreign goods since they’ll be too expensive, forcing companies to manufacture in the States and Americans to buy American goods. Apparently supply chains in every nook and cranny of American enterprise will magically shift to be domestic-only overnight, Americans will magically desire only American goods, and American exporters will be unaffected by any retaliatory tariffs imposed upon American goods.

What are you, an idiot?

You forgot to mention the "sunlit uplands".....oh sorry wrong country. As you were.

Texas even, in play at a pinch. Abortion bans not popular there.
Yep, both have fairly transient populations with lots of people retiring or moving to the states as they are good places to run businesses from. Its conceivable that both are in play and either one would basically end the Trump bid.

But that said if I was putting money on it then both remain red. A super thin margin is a bad sign for the future of the GOP but a win is a win and that's why the Haris team have just focused all efforts elsewhere.

The Dems winning Texas is the equivalent of playing your Joker in It’s a Knockout, winning the round and every other team not completing.
Weirdly the gops ultra pro business approach has made texas the go to place for lots of small independents. Most streamers for example move to Texas. That positive economy means young people stay around where they might have gone of to the east or west coast. And anyone who is looking at big tax bills but can do business from anywhere will look to places like texas. Florida is similar but way more retirement based.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.