Donald Trump

He's not the president. These conspiracy theories are nuts - worthy of the maga crowd tbh. He's a pretty terrible human being, but not quite the antichrist or James bond villain some would have us think. He's a populist that is adept at whipping up the equal amounts of support and hatred he needs to be noisy and relevant. All that the US people need to do to get rid of him is to turn their backs on him and not vote for him - it's really that simple.
They’re not theories, read the actual Mueller report. I think you’re nuts.

They’re not theories, read the actual Mueller report. I think you’re nuts.
Have you read it? Essentially evidence of russian attempted fiddling aplenty, but nothing they could really pin on the orange one.
I think you're nuts. You essentially self-radicalised during the pandemic and became obsessed. It happened to a lot of internet dwellers at that time. Getting so visibly emotional about an election in a country far away is in itself pretty nuts.

Have you read it? Essentially evidence of russian attempted fiddling aplenty, but nothing they could really pin on the orange one.
I think you're nuts. You essentially self-radicalised during the pandemic and became obsessed. It happened to a lot of internet dwellers at that time. Getting so visibly emotional about an election in a country far away is in itself pretty nuts.
The public facing Muller Report is HEVILY redacted for reasons of national security. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Also, if you think Trump getting elected isn't a threat to global stability then you are being naive at best.

The public facing Muller Report is HEVILY redacted for reasons of national security. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Also, if you think Trump getting elected isn't a threat to global stability then you are being naive at best.
The redactions allow people to inferr or make up whatever they would like to see. The conclusion is essentially that Russia attempts to fiddle in us elections but nothing could be pinned on trump - and god knows they tried. It's like the hunter biden laptop thing where people just try to create the stink of shit around their own crazy fantasies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.