Donald Trump

I think on balance she probably is, yes. I think Harris is more likely to lead the world I to a European war, but trump will certainly cause a large configuration in the middle east which will cause a shock in global energy prices more severe than the 70s crisis.
As far as their domestic policies go I don't know or care enough to split the difference. I'm happy to leave the silly people to have their 1800s style arguments about guns and abortion.
Utterly bonkers.

@Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese .Try this for a silly argument, you twat.
Try learning the legal definition of abortion which includes the surgical removal of any foetal material including placental material.
In Georgia, my daughter would probably have died from a uterine bleed in which she lost 3.5 litres of blood, even with surgery.

@Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese .Try this for a silly argument, you twat.
1800 wants it's argument about abortions back. Take it there along with the stupid right to bear arms nonsense and other hillbilly American nonsense.
People seem to think it's a badge of honour being on the right side of these things, whereas the reality is that the fact they live in a country in the 21st century that is not run by the Taliban and is still having these debates is comical.

1800 wants it's argument about abortions back. Take it there along with the stupid right to bear arms nonsense and other hillbilly American nonsense.
People seem to think it's a badge of honour being on the right side of these things, whereas the reality is that the fact they live in a country in the 21st century that is not run by the Taliban and is still having these debates is comical.
Your ignorance and lack of humanity do you no service. As a result of Dobbs, who runs the country is irrelevant.

Like your two alter egos on here you post about legal matters which you do not understand. What you dub as a silly argument is life and death for some.
It is indeed life and death - as is being burned for witchcraft. The difference is most countries have worked this out. If you read any of my previous posts you'd realise I'm not pro trump, and certainly not a fan or even particularly informed of the republican agenda.
I don't really care about it tbh unless it impacts on me / the rest of the world. I think it's a sad thing obviously, but if the American people (continue) to decide that preventing abortions and shooting each other is their thing then that's up to them.

It is indeed life and death - as is being burned for witchcraft. The difference is most countries have worked this out. If you read any of my previous posts you'd realise I'm not pro trump, and certainly not a fan or even particularly informed of the republican agenda.
I don't really care about it tbh unless it impacts on me / the rest of the world. I think it's a sad thing obviously, but if the American people (continue) to decide that preventing abortions and shooting each other is their thing then that's up to them.
Oh dear. Ask not for whom etc…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.