Donald Trump

I think you are spot on. Any reliable polka are either too close to call or have Harris slightly ahead (popular vote). I'm not sure there are many swing voters to be had, but I do wonder if there are life long republicans who will through gritted teeth be voting democrat in the privacy of the ballot box.
Your best post, especially the part where you dance the polka :)

No-one in their right mind can possibly vote for her. She hasn't got her own mind, in as much as when she prosecuted in California and San Francisco, she claimed to be a 'progressive prosecutor' and yet jailed people for cannabis dealing and use.

She is a where the wind blows kind of politician, and should be nowhere near the most powerful position in the world.

No-one in their right mind can possibly vote for her. She hasn't got her own mind, in as much as when she prosecuted in California and San Francisco, she claimed to be a 'progressive prosecutor' and yet jailed people for cannabis dealing and use.

She is a where the wind blows kind of politician, and should be nowhere near the most powerful position in the world.
Weird calling Trump “she”, and he was never a prosecutor, but he has been prosecuted many, many times over his lifetime, so that is at least an easy mistake to make.

I agree that he should be nowhere near the most powerful position in the world (again).

LOL.

No, everyone loves Kamala, she must be the next president of the united states.

Weird calling Trump “she”, and he was never a prosecutor, but he has been prosecuted many, many times over his lifetime, so that is at least an easy mistake to make.

I agree that he should be nowhere near the most powerful position in the world (again).
You should do standup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.