Donald Trump

I just don't see how he can win. He lost the last election and surely he's only gonna lose more votes from last time. There ain't gonna be anymore maga nutjobs and a lot of fence sitters that voted for him last time will be put off by his conviction. He also seems to be alienating more groups as well. Jews, women. Etc. And he's facing tougher opposition this time as well.

I just don't see how he can win. He lost the last election and surely he's only gonna lose more votes from last time. There ain't gonna be anymore maga nutjobs and a lot of fence sitters that voted for him last time will be put off by his conviction. He also seems to be alienating more groups as well. Jews, women. Etc. And he's facing tougher opposition this time as well.

The Democrat’s are losing a lot of the Arab, Progressive, Young voter's especially in Key States. They simply will stay at home and vote for no one. Tbh theres even some that are voting for Trump to punish the Democrat’s because of their complicity in Genocide. Granted Trump will be worse but they only see whats happening now.

Never underestimate the stupidity (or gullibility) of the electorate. - The American electorate in this case, but other voters are almost as ridiculous.

Never underestimate the stupidity (or gullibility) of the electorate. - The American electorate in this case, but other voters are almost as ridiculous.
Yeah. Similar to brexit. The great unwashed see it as an opportunity to kick the establishment and the entitled political class by voting for something absurd. They know exactly what he is, the same way people know exactly what Farage is, but they have shit lives and don't see any downside for themselves.

Alienating humans, I’d say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.