Donald Trump

Tried to explain this umpteen times but . . .

The agenda is "own the libs". Libs hate Trump; therefore, to trigger them, MAGA loves him.

Every single "position" that seems completely irrational on its face to normal people can be explained with this axiom.

It's not very complicated really.

While "own the libs" is something that MAGA delight in, it's reductionist to believe that this is their sole motivation, or indeed, even their chief motivation. MAGA favor gun rights, are anti-emigrant, isolationist, anti-vax, mistrustful of government, etc. not because these positions run counter to beliefs held "the libs" - it's because MAGA genuinely believe in them (to a greater or lesser extent based on the individual).

I do - however - agree that Trump's popularity among his supporters is due in no small measure to his tough-guy, "own the libs," demeanor.

Last edited:
Anyone who looks at that orange sack of shit and thinks 'tough guy' should not be considered a good judge of character.
But what ever we all think of Trump he really is like a comic sketch. I listen to him and can't help but think he is hilarious. Is that just me? I can understand why people vote for him even though he is literally one of the most controversial characters. One thing we can't call him is avoiding his own opinion unlike Harris.

But what ever we all think of Trump he really is like a comic sketch. I listen to him and can't help but think he is hilarious. Is that just me? I can understand why people vote for him even though he is literally one of the most controversial characters. One thing we can't call him is avoiding his own opinion unlike Harris.
If only he was merely a member of Jeff Foxworthy’s Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

Then all normal, intelligent people could completely ignore his stupid, reductionist jokes and go on blissfully with our lives.

His opinion? Do you mean like his opinion on religion? Or abortion? Or China? Or foreigners from “shithole countries”? Which opinions are we talking about?

I only ask because he is the most UNChristian man I have ever seen run for public office, yet he FEIGNS being religious and asks the police to tear gas others so he can do a photo op in front of a church holding a Bible upside down.

I only ask because he was a Democrat in favor of abortion rights and Roe, until he realized he couldn’t run for office as a Dem and Republicans were rabidly anti-abortion. But, even if there was a death sentence for abortion he knows full well it wouldn’t affect people like him and his ilk, because they get concierge medicine in the place of their choosing.

Or, maybe he really does hate China and his lovely dinner with President Xi, where he allowed Ivanka (NOT Melania, as is the custom) to sit next Xi so she could discuss the Chinese copyrights she wanted…and got within 24 hours, was just a sham?

Or, perhaps we can believe his opinion on those shithole Arab countries? You know, like Saudi Arabia. Although, probably not, especially considering he recently signed a gazillion dollar deal to build there. I’m sure that isn’t a multi-million dollar PERSONAL BRIBE, amirite?

When it comes to his REAL opinions, how do you know? How could you? He has one guiding principle that drives every opinion he has…WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?

Figure out the answer to that question and you’ll know his “opinion”!!!

Yeah it’s just you. He’s not remotely funny.

Not only is he not funny, you aren’t either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.