Donald Trump

Unrelated to any news and I've never really taken much interest in this thread, mainly because I can't stand politicians but here's a recent photo of Trump...
1000069303.jpg

And it got me thinking about this picture of our ever so loathsome former chairman too...1000069286.png

I've always had a theory (one I'm sure others on bluemoon have thought themselves) on why most City fans at least really can't stand Trump, it's nothing to even do with his politics which can be quite detestable at times but it's his very image how he presents himself, we just can't stand it and we wouldn't ever care what his policies are even if they were actually great.

Now in this post I'm magnifying just one example here of it but he's just an upper class Peter Swales MK.II. slimeball, he has a screensaver of himself the self loving bastard and wears a rug on his head too, there's so many similarities on a personality level that tells you they both love themselves and I'm not even talking wealth or status or power here.

Without taking a slight interest in Trump I've always been certain he's proper delusional and self serving, just like P.J. Swales the type who only has his best interests at heart who'd have hanging pictures of himself in his own office.

We know a Peter Swales type when we see one and this orange bastard he's so flamboyant with it, he probably even takes it to a whole new level...
1000069303.jpg

I'm talking personalities here not actions that they've done and Swales was just a very small time local businessman version of Trump, just an entrepreneur with delusions of grandeur that are so truly off the scale it's not even within comprehension, as we couldn't stand Swales (who was literally a parody type figure much like Trump) it's totally ingrained into us to despise anybody with even a hint of a slightly similar personality.

He's so loathsome Trump but because we saw his type here at City over 50 years ago we can smell him half the world away, does anybody else feel the same way here or is it just me? I've never liked Trump and always seen him as a Swales type figure only potentially more harmful to all non MCFC things.

Last edited:
Unrelated to any news and I've never really taken much interest in this thread, mainly because I can't stand politicians but here's a recent photo of Trump...
View attachment 135847

And it got me thinking about this picture of our ever so loathsome former chairman too...View attachment 135837

I've always had a theory (one I'm sure others on bluemoon have thought themselves) on why most City fans at least really can't stand Trump, it's nothing to even do with his politics which can be quite detestable at times but it's his very image how he presents himself, we just can't stand it and we wouldn't ever care what his policies are even if they were actually great.

Now in this post I'm magnifying just one example here of it but he's just an upper class Peter Swales MK.II. slimeball, he has a screensaver of himself the self loving bastard and wears a rug on his head too, there's so many similarities on a personality level that tells you they both love themselves and I'm not even talking wealth or status or power here.

Without taking a slight interest in Trump I've always been certain he's proper delusional and self serving, just like P.J. Swales the type who only has his best interests at heart who'd have hanging pictures of himself in his own office.

We know a Peter Swales type when we see one and this orange bastard he's so flamboyant with it, he probably even takes it to a whole new level...
View attachment 135847

I'm talking personalities here not actions that they've done and Swales was just a very small time local businessman version of Trump, just an entrepreneur with delusions of grandeur that are so truly off the scale it's not even within comprehension, as we couldn't stand Swales (who was literally a parody type figure much like Trump) it's totally ingrained into us to despise anybody with even a hint of a slightly similar personality.

He's so loathsome Trump but because we saw his type here at City over 50 years ago we can smell him half the world away, does anybody else feel the same way here or is it just me? I've never liked Trump and always seen him as a Swales type figure only potentially more harmful to all non MCFC things.
Although he’s a figure rightly remembered with no fondness at all by City fans, other than the wig there’s really no comparison at all. Swales was actually a successful local businessman along with Noel White and wasn’t known to be a criminal even if we all suspect he skimmed the gate money. If there was a league table of dodgy criminal narcissistic conmen, Trump would be top of the premier league and Swales would be somewhere around NW Counties.

Trump thinks the campaign trail is exhausting?

Try keeping up with all of his nefarious, democracy-subverting, disconnected-from-reality bullshite!

Who is too old to be president now, you malevolent lumbering sack of lard.
He thinks its exhausting because it's work, and he's never done much himself, not because he's old. Granted I can see that keeping track of the lies he's told must get pretty tiring. Of course he remedies that by not giving a fuck one way or another about previous lies he's told.

What's actually tiring for him is being challenged by people in interviews, instead of having people listen enraptured while he drones on and on at a rally, and questioned by regular folks on his plans, because he doesn't have any, and doesn't give a fuck about them anyhow. Also because answering questions in a way that isn't embarrassing requires smarts which he doesn't have, and requires preparatory work which he is too lazy to do.

But, yeah, he's also old.

Tried to explain this umpteen times but . . .

The agenda is "own the libs". Libs hate Trump; therefore, to trigger them, MAGA loves him.

Every single "position" that seems completely irrational on its face to normal people can be explained with this axiom.

It's not very complicated really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.