Donald Trump

That was a a weekly Biden thing. But with kids.
If this was true, and there was actual evidence to suggest it was so it would be a good reason to think Biden was a creep also.

I'd probably be hoping he loses as well, but he's not running for office. Trump is.

If this was true, and there was actual evidence to suggest it was so it would be a good reason to think Biden was a creep also.

I'd probably be hoping he loses as well, but he's not running for office. Trump is.
Yes. And the same people will be running the country into the ground for the next four years if Kamala wins.

Yes. And the same people will be running the country into the ground for the next four years if Kamala wins.

People have been telling me that Biden hasn't been running the country for years now, I don't think he's going to start now.

But a nice deflection from Trump being a sex pest anyway. Almost as if you don't really care if he is or isn't.

The democrat campaign seems now to be focussed very much on going after trump as a sleazy person rather than any of his policy plans. This seems odd as there are plenty of gaps to poke at in his promises on energy, inflation and manufacturing. It seems there is a desperate scramble to find another 'pussy grabber' story. As a tactic not very effective - it didn't work before when there was a conclusive audio clip.

The democrat campaign seems now to be focussed very much on going after trump as a sleazy person rather than any of his policy plans. This seems odd as there are plenty of gaps to poke at in his promises on energy, inflation and manufacturing. It seems there is a desperate scramble to find another 'pussy grabber' story. As a tactic not very effective - it didn't work before when there was a conclusive audio clip.
Most have made their mind up on policy by now.

I think the Hitler comments are having an impact, and are being highlighted by the Harris campaign.

Don't see any desperation out there to find a pussy grabber story, and doubt it will have much of an impact if they do. As I've said before, his core support don't care that he's a sex pest.

Most have made their mind up on policy by now.

I think the Hitler comments are having an impact, and are being highlighted by the Harris campaign.

Don't see any desperation out there to find a pussy grabber story, and doubt it will have much of an impact if they do. As I've said before, his core support don't care that he's a sex pest.
I'm not sure about the Hitler thing. It sort of denigrates the memory those that suffered at the hands of Hitler really. I mean we have all lived through four years of trump as potus, and while I wouldn't claim it was great it wasn't really Germany 1941-45, or even a more modest 37-41.
It all seems a little like an attempt to 'play the man rather than the ball' and these things can often backfire. Ultimately the democrat campaign team know more than I do, so we shall see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.