Donald Trump

The democrat campaign seems now to be focussed very much on going after trump as a sleazy person rather than any of his policy plans. This seems odd as there are plenty of gaps to poke at in his promises on energy, inflation and manufacturing. It seems there is a desperate scramble to find another 'pussy grabber' story. As a tactic not very effective - it didn't work before when there was a conclusive audio clip.
He doesn’t have any policy plans.

Yep. It’s literally the only thing he cares about and the one he has a go at the most is less worse on that topic than the one he totally ignores.
I've already stated Trump will be worse regarding the slaughter of Palistinians, But that still doesn't give Harris a free pass on what the Democrat’s have done. Thing about the American posters is they have all said the Middle East conflict will have no bearing on folk voting for Harris, Which is clearly bollocks.

I've already stated Trump will be worse regarding the slaughter of Palistinians, But that still doesn't give Harris a free pass on what the Democrat’s have done. Thing about the American posters is they have all said the Middle East conflict will have no bearing on folk voting for Harris, Which is clearly bollocks.
We’ll see. Trump’s helping Harris by telling the electorate he speaks nearly daily to Netanyahu and that “luckily he listens to me rather than Biden”.

If people want to abstain from voting and get Trump then they’ll deserve it.

Israel/Palestine is so far down the list for the majority of US voters and the Israel lobby is so strong that it’s hugely unlikely any US president would be in a position to rein them in, certainly so close to an election, but Harris would likely be more likely to in the first year of a four year mandate. Trump however would actively encourage them.

Last edited:
We’ll see. Trump’s helping Harris by telling the electorate he speaks nearly daily to Netanyahu and that “luckily he listens to me rather than Biden”.

If people want to abstain from voting and get Trump then they’ll deserve it.

Israel/Palestine is so far down the list for the majority of US voters and the Israel lobby is so strong that it’s hugely unlikely any US president would be in a position to rein them in, certainly so close to an election, but Harris would likely be more likely to in the first year of a four year mandate. Trump however would actively encourage them.
I agree it's far down on priorities for most Americans but in the swing states especially Michigan where it has the biggest population of Arabs in the Country they are simply going to stay at home. If it ends with Trump getting the job so be it. I think it's the thought that Harris has simply not said a word on the conflict which has pissed them off.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I'm not sure about the Hitler thing. It sort of denigrates the memory those that suffered at the hands of Hitler really. I mean we have all lived through four years of trump as potus, and while I wouldn't claim it was great it wasn't really Germany 1941-45, or even a more modest 37-41.
It all seems a little like an attempt to 'play the man rather than the ball' and these things can often backfire. Ultimately the democrat campaign team know more than I do, so we shall see.
It's a sign of the times that Trump can he exposed as admiring Hitler and wishing for generals more like Hitlers and the other side is doing the wrong thing by talking about it.

Maybe more will come out in time but there are plenty of examples where Trump was stopped doing things he wanted to do (shooting at BLM protesters) by his staff. Very few of them are prepared to work for him ajy more and I don't think it's unreasonable to believe that they'll be replaced by loyalists, less likely to put the brakes on his tendencies.

I agree it's far down on priorities for most Americans but in the swing states especially Michigan where it has the biggest population of Arabs in the Country they are simply going to stay at home. If it ends with Trump getting the job so be it. I think it's the thought that Harris has simply not said a word on the conflict which has pissed them off.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Mehdi Hasaan has gone after the Democrats and Harris too on the conflicts, Big-time, It's why he lost his job on MSNBC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.