Donald Trump

That's not true though is it.
It seems the Muslims in those swing states disagree. Hey I want Harris to win as obviously Trump is going to be an even bigger **** and supply even more Bombs/Missiles than the Democrat’s have. But if those folk are adamant the Democrat’s can go and fuck themselves and totally refuse to give Harris their Vote, Then that's their choice. As SWP said then they deserve Trump.

You've never seen a group of people praying for someone before?
"Dear God, may this sinful man find the gift of penitence, and amend his life."

But just in case, let's compare his words with what Jesus said about false prophets.

Last edited:
It seems the Muslims in those swing states disagree. Hey I want Harris to win as obviously Trump is going to be an even bigger **** and supply even more Bombs/Missiles than the Democrat’s have. But if those folk are adamant the Democrat’s can go and fuck themselves and totally refuse to give Harris their Vote, Then that's their choice. As SWP said then they deserve Trump.
Whether they disagree or not it's simply not true to say she hasn't mentioned the middle east.

If they want to protest against Harris even if it means that they get someone less sympathetic to their cause that's up to them.

Whether they disagree or not it's simply not true to say she hasn't mentioned the middle east.

If they want to protest against Harris even if it means that they get someone less sympathetic to their cause that's up to them.
yeah the logic is totally off. I wont vote for Harris because she's not doing enough to help so I'll vote for the guy who's 100% in on extra support for Israel.

yeah the logic is totally off. I wont vote for Harris because she's not doing enough to help so I'll vote for the guy who's 100% in on extra support for Israel.
They've seen the Democrats send Tens of Billions of Dollars to Israel which in turn has Slaughtered Tens of thousands of Children. Every line the Israeli's have crossed and Biden has half condemned he's carried on with the supply of weopens. The Arab/Muslim vote just currently see the Democrat’s complete capitulation to Netanyahu. We'll see soon enough I guess if it cost the Dems.

They've seen the Democrats send Tens of Billions of Dollars to Israel which in turn has Slaughtered Tens of thousands of Children. Every line the Israeli's have crossed and Biden has half condemned he's carried on with the supply of weopens. The Arab/Muslim vote just currently see the Democrat’s complete capitulation to Netanyahu. We'll see soon enough I guess if it cost the Dems.
If it costs the Democrats, they'll have to hope the replacement represents their interests better.

Trumps rhetoric suggests that's a long shot.

Would be like a protest vote against Miguel Delaney just to elect Nick Harris.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.