Donald Trump

I never suggested anything of the sort. I said people are hoping it's true. If you don't know what I'm getting at, it's on you
I guess it is on us because no one knows what the hell you are talking about most of the time. A search for "most thoughtful post by Aphex" would render a null set. You've not said one intelligent thing here, ever. You're being here is pointless -- it's masturbating in public like that dipper in Italy.

I guess it is on us because no one knows what the hell you are talking about most of the time. A search for "most thoughtful post by Aphex" would render a null set. You've not said one intelligent thing here, ever. You're being here is pointless -- it's masturbating in public like that dipper in Italy.
How's that shit map going for you San Francisco? It's not my fault you can't deduce the clasped handed leftists hoping a woman has been assaulted just to get one over Trump. But then again, you are an American, so it's to be expected you can't read between the lines.

If the evidence of this is you saying it's the case I would probably ignore you. If there is more evidence (such as court cases, testimony from people accusing him of abuse or even Biden something like saying like he likes to grab women by the pussy whether they like it or not) I would say he's not fit to be running for office.

I would previously have hoped that being a "proven" sex pest would disqualify any candidate from any party from running for office.
My apologies. I have to keep reminding myself that people where are mostly from across the pond and really are not that knowledgeable about our politicians.

Biden being creepy is a well known phenomena

It is so well known that SNL did a skit on it.

Doesn't seem to be the case any more.

I'd probably also question why you are about Bidens alleged lecherous behaviour given you clearly don't care about Trumps proven lecherous behaviour.
And also, Joe has had multiple sexual assault accusations.

I bring this up not because of me but rather to try to understand those who seem to see it in Trump and find it disgusting but never have a thing to say when its Biden.

What I'm getting at here is the apparent double standard.

How's that shit map going for you San Francisco? It's not my fault you can't deduce the clasped handed leftists hoping a woman has been assaulted just to get one over Trump. But then again, you are an American, so it's to be expected you can't read between the lines.
What more does anyone need to get one over on Trump? It's like scoring a 13th goal in a 12-nil romp.

You apparently have some idea of what it's like here -- more evidence of your thoughtlessness -- but I tell you what: you come visit here and I'd be happy to show you around -- I'll take you to all the spots, good and bad, as I have done for others. Like literally everyone else, you'll say "I was wrong."

Also, feel free to dig up what you think your most thoughtful post is if you think I'm wrong about how little you know.

Hint: I'm not.

Like I said, I don't have an opinion on whether it's true or not.

Suggesting the woman is a liar suggests you've already made up your mind. Or don't really care whether she's telling the truth or not.
Anything is possible. But the most likely outcome is that it's simply a lie and a political tool. There's enough evidence suggesting that already.

What I'm getting at here is the apparent double standard.

Biden isn't running for office, and I don't think I ever posted on this board when he was.

So I'm failing to see the double standard here.

Watched the first video, seemed OK, certainly not in the "I just grab them by the pussy" category.

I'll watch the other videos tomorrow, and have no problems in saying that if I think he's a pervert then that I certainly would never vote for him (not that I could).

Can you say the same?

Just the same as CNN and their usual 'schtick' then? Best not to watch either as it's hilarious what they both put out
I do actually flick around and watch both. As you suggest they are both as bad/partisan as each other...and as you say both, looking at it from over this side of the pond, comical in the way that they present themselves as news and trying to be "fair and balanced".
But it is worth it for the amusement factor and complete lack of irony by them

Biden isn't running for office, and I don't think I ever posted on this board when he was.

So I'm failing to see the double standard here.
It doesn't apply to you. Hence why I asked how you felt about Biden 4 years ago when this was well known.

You said you didn't know or ever heard of it. The point I'm making whether you individually knew or not still stands.

We are on a thread about American politics in which everyone on the thread is well aware that Trump has accusers and "act lecherously."

Yet, there are women who've accused Biden of sexual assault, squeezing their butts in a hug. Hugging from behind and kissing the neck, Full on unwanted kiss on the mouth, running his hand up the thighs of a Sexual Assault victim etc.

Yet, as someone who participates actively on this thread, all of this is news to you.
Watched the first video, seemed OK, certainly not in the "I just grab them by the pussy" category.
You do realize that "saying I just grab them by the pussy" doesn't actually equate any actual pussy grab. At best it suggests a douche bragging.

I'll watch the other videos tomorrow, and have no problems in saying that if I think he's a pervert then that I certainly would never vote for him (not that I could).

Can you say the same?
Of course: I'll never vote for Biden. :)

Wait a minute, you said you were a leftist?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.