Donald Trump

Not all, 4 or 5 segments. Reiterated what I already expected when I heard it was taking place. Don’t need to hear anymore.
Look forward to reading your views when you’ve done your 3hr motorway journey.

Well I’m not really.
This is the problem though. You'll only hear those 4-5 segments, which will doubtless be as carefully curated is the segments from Kamala's 60 mins and Fox interviews which all seem to be taken from a certain perspective.
I don't mind Rogan, and his disarming tactics often get a better result than hostile interviews - giving Alex Jones a bottle of whiskey and just letting him bollock on for hours properly opened him up.

This is the problem though. You'll only hear those 4-5 segments, which will doubtless be as carefully curated is the segments from Kamala's 60 mins and Fox interviews which all seem to be taken from a certain perspective.
There is no problem from my end. Trump and Rogan aren’t trustworthy and it might as well be a paid party political broadcast.

There is no problem from my end. Trump and Rogan aren’t trustworthy and it might as well be a paid party political broadcast.
Joe Rogan is to rational, fact-based discourse as Liz Truss is to sound economic policy:

They have absolutely no connection to either.

I don’t really post in here, mostly because I find American politics and the rhetoric it produces quite depressing.

You can see that on just the last few pages here with it dominated by a poster (dax) who has a long history, outside of his pro-trump posts, of being an absolute lunatic and others making accusations of being a nonce (not really the place you want to be in a serious discussion).

However, I thought I would comment anyway, just to point out that your crime figures argument is seriously poor, the attempt to bolster it with migration figures totally irrelevant and the “that’s too lon to read” response seriously embarrassing for someone talking of ‘debating’. Poor.
Not really. If issues are current, having over 500,000 immigrants is going to be a strain on solving the issues that exist.

Everybody has been looking at party registration with early/mail-in voting and I think that has meant overlooking something quite interesting.

36 million early ballots in so far:
53% women
45% men
2% unknown/no data

That’s an 8 point margin for women voters.

Women do normally outvote men but the margin tends to be more like 4-6 points. And this is a significant sample size. 36 million is something like 20% of the total expected vote tally.

Women have always broken Democrat but that phenomena has really strengthened since Roe v Wade was overturned.

What’s more, this gap is even bigger in most of the swing states:
Georgia: Women +12
Michigan: Women +14
Pennsylvania: Women +13
Wisconsin: Women +10
North Carolina: Women +9
Arizona: Women +4

Some of those margins are crazy and that should be a worrying set of stats for Republicans.

Everybody has been looking at party registration with early/mail-in voting and I think that has meant overlooking something quite interesting.

36 million early ballots in so far:
53% women
45% men
2% unknown/no data

That’s an 8 point margin for women voters.

Women do normally outvote men but the margin tends to be more like 4-6 points. And this is a significant sample size. 36 million is something like 20% of the total expected vote tally.

Women have always broken Democrat but that phenomena has really strengthened since Roe v Wade was overturned.

What’s more, this gap is even bigger in most of the swing states:
Georgia: Women +12
Michigan: Women +14
Pennsylvania: Women +13
Wisconsin: Women +10
North Carolina: Women +9
Arizona: Women +4

Some of those margins are crazy and that should be a worrying set of stats for Republicans.
I think young black men voting trump is a myth too and could deliver a surprise - certainly since Kamal unveiled the forgivable 20k startup loans and other incentives to vote democrat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.