Donald Trump

I think young black men voting trump is a myth too and could deliver a surprise - certainly since Kamal unveiled the forgivable 20k startup loans and other incentives to vote democrat.

Yes, I think the Republican's pretty blatant voter suppression tactics in black and ethnic minority areas is enough to tell you they don't have a lot of faith in black men turning out in their favour.

Perhaps the exception for ethnic minorities would be Hispanic men in Florida. Which I've never quite got my head round, but they do seem to love Trump.

Yes, I think the Republican's pretty blatant voter suppression tactics in black and ethnic minority areas is enough to tell you they don't have a lot of faith in black men turning out in their favour.

Perhaps the exception for ethnic minorities would be Hispanic men in Florida. Which I've never quite got my head round, but they do seem to love Trump.

That includes immigrants who from places like Cuba and Venezuela, who became naturalised citizens and their descendents.

Easily won over by their hatred of extreme Marxism they have been brainwashed into believing the Democrats support.

It’s also the splits between the parties and turnout comparisons. It looks like it’s going to be higher than 2020 and a high turnout makes it almost impossible for Trump.
Hence why the Republicans are (and yesterday, successfully, via the ludicrous 5th circuit court ruling in the Mississippi case) challenging the legitimacy of early and mail-in voting.

GOP lawsuits about an obscure immigration database may set up election challenges

As former President Donald Trump and his allies spread baseless conspiracy theories about Democrats bringing in noncitizens to vote illegally, GOP state officials are escalating last-minute demands on the Biden administration to check the citizenship of voters on their state rolls.

In recent days, Florida, Texas and Ohio have each sued the U.S. Department of Homeland Security over the issue. They argue a longstanding data sharing program, which the federal government has offered states over the last dozen years for this purpose, is insufficient.

But with Election Day around the corner, the states' demands are coming far too late to be considered credible, according to election law experts and voting officials.

Instead, the lawsuits are "in service of a fraudulent narrative — which is the notion that widespread numbers of noncitizens are intentionally registering and voting — which is patent garbage," said Justin Levitt, a constitutional law professor at Loyola Law School who also served as an adviser on voting rights issues for the Biden administration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.