Donald Trump

Ctrl + b before you type in bold and then Crtl + b when you've finished.
What kind of ancient scribe machine are you using? Neither my iPad nor my iPhone have this “Ctrl” device of which you speak, but the double tap on the up arrow works great…and quickly, when I’m typing.

Now, to get back to The Donald, I see he did a puff piece Town Hall in Iowa instead of wasting his time on the same stage as DeSantis & Haley, which is sadly looking more of a master stroke with every ”debate” he avoids.

He does his snake oil salesman performance at the same time on Fox as the debate on CNN, and sucks all the MAGA oxygen from the room.

i can’t believe, and hope it doesn’t come true, that we have another Biden - Trump election.

i can’t believe, and hope it doesn’t come true, that we have another Biden - Trump elelection.
It's hard to see another outcome in terms of where both parties are with nomination.

Trump is about to lose big time in court with civil damages and I think that will dent his numbers but the challengers are not in touching distance.

The question for the GOP is how do they deal with his criminal cases. Assuming the worst for them do they still back Trump if he's jailed? At what point is there no way out? What happens to his trials if they are running through November to January 25?

We are going to be talking Trump all year as the calendar is stacked with him facing civil and criminal charges and its running in parallel with the GOP trying to get him the top job. There is no way to just ignore him.

What kind of ancient scribe machine are you using? Neither my iPad nor my iPhone have this “Ctrl” device of which you speak, but the double tap on the up arrow works great…and quickly, when I’m typing.

Now, to get back to The Donald, I see he did a puff piece Town Hall in Iowa instead of wasting his time on the same stage as DeSantis & Haley, which is sadly looking more of a master stroke with every ”debate” he avoids.

He does his snake oil salesman performance at the same time on Fox as the debate on CNN, and sucks all the MAGA oxygen from the room.

i can’t believe, and hope it doesn’t come true, that we have another Biden - Trump election.

He is very adept at directing all of the attention onto him, I’ll give him that.

That kind of experience can only come from a lifetime of being an unbearable narcissist.

It's hard to see another outcome in terms of where both parties are with nomination.

Trump is about to lose big time in court with civil damages and I think that will dent his numbers but the challengers are not in touching distance.

The question for the GOP is how do they deal with his criminal cases. Assuming the worst for them do they still back Trump if he's jailed? At what point is there no way out? What happens to his trials if they are running through November to January 25?

We are going to be talking Trump all year as the calendar is stacked with him facing civil and criminal charges and its running in parallel with the GOP trying to get him the top job. There is no way to just ignore him.
He is trying to delay, delay, delay in the hope that he wins in November and will not/cannot go to jail.

Even if he is found guilty of everything he is accused of, I don’t see him going to jail. He could well be convicted, and even get a custodial sentence (although I don’t think he will) and whoever is President will provide clemency.

i just don’t see a living President being out in an American jail.

He is trying to delay, delay, delay in the hope that he wins in November and will not/cannot go to jail.

Even if he is found guilty of everything he is accused of, I don’t see him going to jail. He could well be convicted, and even get a custodial sentence (although I don’t think he will) and whoever is President will provide clemency.

i just don’t see a living President being out in an American jail.
Agree on attempting to delay and that has worked for him in his civil cases but criminal cases tend to go faster. The stormy daniels fraud case could result in no jail time but after that its Jan 6th either dc or Georgia. Time wise 1 of those should get done this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.