Donald Trump

The all caps is because I’ve said this about 1,000 times and I’m tired of repeating it because people keep ignoring it and they shouldn’t because it’s a fact that matters.

Again — point me to the Democrat who is polling well with Republicans. You wanna woman about Biden, fine — offer up the clearly better alternative.
It’s not just the Biden before us now, though. Given his age, there is much more uncertainty about his future. I am sure that will inform the vote of a significant number of voters.

It’s not just the Biden before us now, though. Given his age, there is much more uncertainty about his future. I am sure that will inform the vote of a significant number of voters.
Yes, informed voters should consider trading the uncertainty about Biden's future (which means Harris . . . who's, you know, not an insane criminal) with the certainty of our future under Trump.

Of course stupid people will consider it. Stupid people make stupid decisions all the time.

The all caps is because I’ve said this about 1,000 times and I’m tired of repeating it because people keep ignoring it and they shouldn’t because it’s a fact that matters.

Again — point me to the Democrat who is polling well with Republicans. You wanna woman about Biden, fine — offer up the clearly better alternative.
Caps Lock, in context, are CLEARLY for emphasis. Too bad too many see them as such a turn off and miss the forest for the trees!

It’s because only sensationalist tabloid newspapers use it in the UK, so it looks like you are shouting to us.
Yes, I understand the “sensationalist tabloid” aspect of “shouty headlines,” but I feel like sentient mirror foggers (like most here) should be able to tell the difference between that and trying to emphasize a point. That’s where the context comes in.

In short, it’s “stand out” not a “shout out.”

Yes, I understand the “sensationalist tabloid” aspect of “shouty headlines,” but I feel like sentient mirror foggers (like most here) should be able to tell the difference between that and trying to emphasize a point. That’s where the context comes in.

In short, it’s “stand out” not a “shout out.”
However it is meant, all it does is rile up U.K. readers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.