Donald Trump

Where are you getting this from?

People who live in reality, not extreme left democrat media shills

Obviously covid skewed things and it allows people to manipulate figures. But go and ask the average working class American if they were better off in 2019 or 2023.

You'll get one answer...

Obviously covid skewed things and it allows people to manipulate figures. But go and ask the average working class American if they were better off in 2019 or 2023.

You'll get one answer...
Extreme left??!!!? Haha get fucked.

You'll get one answer...
From the people who are being brainwashed by the same media outlets you appear to have been sucked in by perhaps. But if you look at the facts in isolation, it's nonsense.

You'll get one answer...
“The data is wrong, I asked a few people.”

Social media’s great curse is giving the idiot in the corner at the pub who everyone used to ignore a chance to pretend his views are important or informed.

Again, as an economist, that’s complete bollocks.

If you were an economist, you would know within 2 years of Trumps presidency, they had the lowest unemployment since 1969. They'd had the biggest jumps in the economy since 2009 (the end of a recession), increasing around 3% years on year, the stock markets had increased by over 25%. All facts among many others i could tell you. Things were moving in a good direction until covid hit.

The average American was becoming better off than now, they'll tell you themselves.

Economist my arse.

And I'm an astronaut.

1. I think Newsom would be a better choice yes.

2. If you think Trump is more attractive then you’re either wilfully ignorant of the previous 9 years or a **** or both.
I have never lived in any English-speaking countries, so my opinions are meaningless, I must admit that.

If you were an economist, you would know within 2 years of Trumps presidency, they had the lowest unemployment since 1969. They'd had the biggest jumps in the economy since 2009 (the end of a recession), increasing around 3% years on year, the stock markets had increased by over 25%. All facts among many others i could tell you. Things were moving in a good direction until covid hit.

The average American was becoming better off than now, they'll tell you themselves.

Economist my arse.

And I'm an astronaut.
Well I’ve been on here since 2009 and half of the fuckers replying on here know me in real life and my occupation so very pleased to meet you. Whats it like going into space?

Economist my arse.

And I'm an astronaut.
I kinda wish you were an astronaut, cuz then we could send you to Pluto where your internet signal would be weak to say the least. Though it’s possible you’re still using a phone line modem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.