Donald Trump

This seems to be his only play. Show contempt and ignore the consequences.

He's done the exact same in the civil fraud trial.

But he can't do it in the criminal trial? Or does he. Maybe he's gone all in on some kind of break down of the justice system.
He's broken their political system. Like any good fascist it's time to destroy the criminal one and only one man will be able to fix it....

Maybe the boil needs lancing.

100% agree. Letting him behave like this because of fears of mistrials or the threat of civil unrest is akin to negotiating with terrorists. If he hadn’t been handled with kid gloves his entire life then things might not have gotten this far.

If people want to start problems over the rule of law being upheld then that’s on them. I have a feeling they won’t because if there’s anything I’ve learnt about the MAGA crowd it’s that they are actually massive fucking cowards when it comes to actually putting your nuts on the table. There’s a small handful of truly unhinged gun-toting psychos, and the rest are just middle-aged men who moan about everything new in the world but in reality couldn’t vault a bicycle stand without their angina flaring up.

Appeasement never works. Throw the **** in the brig.

100% agree. Letting him behave like this because of fears of mistrials or the threat of civil unrest is akin to negotiating with terrorists. If he hadn’t been handled with kid gloves his entire life then things might not have gotten this far.

If people want to start problems over the rule of law being upheld then that’s on them. I have a feeling they won’t because if there’s anything I’ve learnt about the MAGA crowd it’s that they are actually massive fucking cowards when it comes to actually putting your nuts on the table. There’s a small handful of truly unhinged gun-toting psychos, and the rest are just middle-aged men who moan about everything new in the world but in reality couldn’t vault a bicycle stand without their angina flaring up.

Appeasement never works. Throw the **** in the brig.
Completely agree.

Frankly I don’t know how people like that sleep at night. Cruz isn’t an idiot nor is his Goldman Sachs exec wife yet seems to be okay being Trump’s b****. I guess fame and power make it worth it for most….
Yeah he's a proper ****. Like you say, he is knowingly being malicious purely for his own profit. Fuck his constituents. Zero shame on that twat.

Frankly I don’t know how people like that sleep at night. Cruz isn’t an idiot nor is his Goldman Sachs exec wife yet seems to be okay being Trump’s b****. I guess fame and power make it worth it for most….
Dishonesty and hypocrisy are at the core of Republican politics. They have always had an element of but post Trump it's bubbled up to the surface and it's sat there in plain sight. Many have abandoned the party. But Trump has shown you can just ignore the 'fake news' and the base won't care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.