Donald Trump

Not sure what you mean by squad member ( google coming up )

She’s certainly listed on quite a few lists of potentials. From what I’ve seen I wouldn’t be surprised if she runs at some point.
As @FogBlueInSanFran said earlier she's got no real appeal outside of New York right now.

Potentially in a few years IF she works towards boosting her profile nationally, but then I think she'll lose the 'authenticity' that got her elected in the first place.

Not sure what you mean by squad member ( google coming up )

She’s certainly listed on quite a few lists of potentials. From what I’ve seen I wouldn’t be surprised if she runs at some point.
If you don’t know what “squad member” means, I’d demur from discussing her credentials or chances in an election.

If you don’t know what “squad member” means, I’d demur from discussing her credentials or chances in an election.

To be honest from what I’ve read since it was mentioned I’d not hold “the squad” against her but that just my politics. She seems decent and appears on a fair few lists of potentials. Maybe one for 15+ years down the line.

Last edited:
To be honest from what I’ve read since it was mentioned I’d not hold “the squad” against her but that just my politics. She seems decent and appears on a fair few lists of potentials. Maybe one for 15+ years down the line.
Her only problem is she’s been tagged as a far left progressive. If she keeps her head down and does the work that makes her record appear more serious, moderate and mainstream, I think her future is very bright indeed.

I’d have no problems with her now, but she’s already been loaded up with baggage, some of which she needs to shed before she can be a serious national figure.

IF the mango Mussolini is jailed pre election will Y'all Quieda accept it with good grace or will he be done for another insurrection when Cletus and his pals start firebombing Washington?
He wont even be convicted. In fact, Im willing to bet a tenner he wont ever go to court over the insurrection he caused

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.