Donald Trump

The Orange One appears to have got bored with having resolved Russia/Ukraine, South/North Korea and probably some other wars. He's now rambling about the Civil War!

“I’m so attracted to seeing it. There was something that could’ve been negotiated… Abraham Lincoln, if he negotiated it, we wouldn’t know who Lincoln was. He wouldn’t have been the Abraham Lincoln. But that would’ve been ok.”

“So many mistakes were made. See, there was something I think could have been negotiated, to be honest with you… “I think you could have negotiated that. All the people died. So many people died.”

The Orange One appears to have got bored with having resolved Russia/Ukraine, South/North Korea and probably some other wars. He's now rambling about the Civil War!

“I’m so attracted to seeing it. There was something that could’ve been negotiated… Abraham Lincoln, if he negotiated it, we wouldn’t know who Lincoln was. He wouldn’t have been the Abraham Lincoln. But that would’ve been ok.”

“So many mistakes were made. See, there was something I think could have been negotiated, to be honest with you… “I think you could have negotiated that. All the people died. So many people died.”
Lincoln " we want an end to slavery"
Confederates " errr can we keep half of them"
Lincoln " ye, OK then"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.