Donald Trump

There'll be no point anyone arguing with him any further, I don't think he'll be back ;-)
you-got-a-gift-you.gif

We wouldn't be threatened by anything if we cut you fuckers adrift.
Keep your fucking big noses out of Europe and do us all a favour.
.....and sort your own pig-sty out before telling the rest of the world what's right for it.
On behalf of every American forum member, I apologise for this mess.

Don't go thinking you're speaking for everyone on this forum you despot-loving, ignorant twat. People like you are so transparent at this time. You want to walk round wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with "I stand with Putin", yet you don't have the minerals; your next natural recourse is to spout pseudo-New World Order bullshit that has already been refuted by numerous posters. Go and educate yourself on why NATO was founded in the first place; it was to stop psychopaths like Putin from ever encroaching on sovereign states, and neutralising the risk of another world war. The US and Europe will remain staunch allies, and people like you will continue to mumble incoherently in a dark corner about the West.

Thank you so much Luddite Blue. It's frustrating being my age and not knowing how to use the tools of a computer properly. I knew I was telling the truth, so the mass opprobrium was like water off a ducks back.
Hopefully some of our 'keyboard warriors' will take the time to educate themselves ?
Thanks again and enjoy what remains of the season.
Nothing has been posted to confirm that NATO signed an agreement that there would be no eastward expansion which is what you claimed. What has been confirmed is that the US made security assurances with the Soviet Union. When NATO expanded, the Soviet Union no longer existed. Perhaps you should educate yourself rather than claiming vindication for claims that turned out to be false by pretending you said something else.

‘Not a step eastward‘ has been debated ad nauseam since 1990 but nobody except @Shrimp, has claimed there was a written agreement not even Gorbachev.

Thank you so much Luddite Blue. It's frustrating being my age and not knowing how to use the tools of a computer properly. I knew I was telling the truth, so the mass opprobrium was like water off a ducks back.
Hopefully some of our 'keyboard warriors' will take the time to educate themselves ?
Thanks again and enjoy what remains of the season.
Perhaps you could learn to read while you are at it. None of the citations there claim a written, still less signed, agreement. They all refer to conversations and memoranda. If Pilger claimed a written agreement was signed, perhaps you could reference it for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.