Donald Trump

The reasons he gives for his lack of support are all policy-related. There’s no backbone. It’s chickenshit. Abortion, China, TikTok — fuck you. “I cannot vote for a man who attempted to overthrow the United States government, and democracy, and continues to deny the outcome of the election, which we lost.” He says that, then I’ll say he has a “backbone.”

That said, at least it’s better than chickenshitting even more by supporting him. One less vote for Trump. I’ll take it.

Well done Mike Pence…need a few more to get spines now…
Pence had the power to stop all this Trump bullshit sooner, but he hedged his bets and hoped he could push for a presidential run himself. The only problem was that he believed he needed the support of MAGA who were never going to support him following his 'betrayal' of the dear leader on Jan 6.

The reasons he gives for his lack of support are all policy-related. There’s no backbone. It’s chickenshit. Abortion, China, TikTok — fuck you. “I cannot vote for a man who attempted to overthrow the United States government, and democracy, and continues to deny the outcome of the election, which we lost.” He says that, then I’ll say he has a “backbone.”

That said, at least it’s better than chickenshitting even more by supporting him. One less vote for Trump. I’ll take it.
If you are one of the many Mike Pence type Republicans. Nutty but a very different agenda to Trump, you must realise at this point that Trump is going to cause far more chaos and disruption if he gets in again. And if he throws out a few policy scraps it's just not worth it. Pence is far better placed once Trump is gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.