Donald Trump

A question for our 'merican friends, is this **** going to win again?
I don’t think so. But too tired to walk through reasons at the mo. His base has eroded to the most lunatic core I think. But whether the recent deserters will pull the lever for Biden or that crackpot Kennedy or stay home I don’t know.

A question for our 'merican friends, is this **** going to win again?

The fact is that he's right there, he's at present favourite with most of the bookies if not all and people are dismissing him singing loud with their fingers in their ears.

To let that sink in, he may very well get back in after all he has done, it shows us all where America are right now.

The fact is that he's right there, he's at present favourite with most of the bookies if not all and people are dismissing him singing loud with their fingers in their ears.

To let that sink in, he may very well get back in after all he has done, it shows us all where America are right now.
No. I’m dismissing him as the Dems haven’t even started campaigning yet, the GoP is broke, the demographics alone state that Trump has less alive supporters than 2020, independents hate him 2:1 and the polls have consistently had him/the GoP over performing by 10 points for the last 36 months.

I’m glad the bookies have him favourite, that’s allowed me to get £400 on Biden at 5/2.

No. I’m dismissing him as the Dems haven’t even started campaigning yet, the GoP is broke, the demographics alone state that Trump has less alive supporters than 2020, independents hate him 2:1 and the polls have consistently had him/the GoP over performing by 10 points for the last 36 months.

I’m glad the bookies have him favourite, that’s allowed me to get £400 on Biden at 5/2.

Let's hope you are right mate, and of course make money in the process. With his carry ons he shouldn't have been a million miles near this though.

She even clearly stated her job role in the intro.
That’s for one of two reasons, that have equal probability in this case;

Firstly, these cunts are so intent on grandstanding, trying to ask clever questions, getting a sound bite etc, he was thinking about his question and probably wasn’t even listening to her.

Secondly, he heard her perfectly well and it was just a cheap shot to demean her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.