Donald Trump

Only managed 29 (and it will likely stay at that), and those were mostly the ones with national parks and football clubs. I’ve been to Florida once for a conference in Orlando about 8 years ago and hated nearly every second of it, vowing never to go back.

Haha reminds me of company meeting I once went to in Orlando. Quite difficult to take your CEO seriously at the breakfast table as he's bollocking you all for falling margins, when there's a giant rodent in a polka dot dress waving at him from across the room. Tbf pretty much summed up where we were as a business.

About 100 times. My dad was from there. Agreed.
When flying into Houston, sometimes you deplane onto the tarmac and must walk, outside, to the terminal. Passing from the comfortable, 70 degree, low-humidity airline cabin to the 90-degree plus, 80% humidity plus Houston outdoors - is like stepping into a blast furnace.

For anyone out there who has a bucket list - here's some advice; under no circumstance whatsoever, should you place a visit to Houston on your bucket list! :-)

Concur completely. My favo(u)rite part of FL. Jacksonville is also underrated. But my god is that state flat.
I'm off to Destin in a few weeks. LHR to ATL and then a short hop to VPS. The first real exposure to the heat and humidity on the whole trip is when you exit the terminal at Destin. My wife has never been further than Germany, so it's going to be an experience for her in more ways than one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.