Donald Trump

I admire your optimism, but from experience I'm refusing to believe it's a done deal that Biden will beat Trump in November. Maybe in a fair fight, but Trump fights dirty. He is the perfect example of a turd that won't flush.
Have you been reading my other posts?

I don’t think anyone would categorise me as an optimist, and especially not when it comes to Trump. ;-)

This was merely a post about why polling might be exaggerating Trump support.

Trump’s mental decline is accelerating (not that there was much to there to begin)…

In one, a judge reduced the $464 million bond in his fraud case to $175 million and gave him 10 days to come up with the money. In another, a judge ruled that Trump’s criminal trial in the Stormy Daniels hush money case will start April 15.

That led to a rambling appearance by Trump with several gaffes, including an odd moment where the former president insisted that “you can’t have an election in the middle of a political season.”

The former president added: “We just had Super Tuesday, and we had a Tuesday after Tuesday already.”

Trump also vowed to “bring crime back to law and order.”

Have you been reading my other posts?

I don’t think anyone would categorise me as an optimist, and especially not when it comes to Trump. ;-)

This was merely a post about why polling might be exaggerating Trump support.
Optimism was the wrong word, but I couldn't think of a better one.

I'm certain polls are being skewed. For what reason I can only speculate, but there are a fair few news agencies ramping up their viewing figures off the back of them with all their doom and gloom reporting.

Conflict sells.

Optimism was the wrong word, but I couldn't think of a better one.

I'm certain polls are being skewed. For what reason I can only speculate, but there are a fair few news agencies ramping up their viewing figures off the back of them with all their doom and gloom reporting.

Conflict sells.
I have been told that “egghead ****” is an accurate descriptor for me.

Conflict does indeed sell. Or, at least, it did. The new McDaniel-NBC row may indicate things are shifting a bit when it comes to mdeia handling of Trump and his surrogates.

But, even if that is the case, I think that is more reflective of the loss of engagement (and thus viewership and revenue) from pandering to Trump sympathisers (Trumpers aren’t watching “MSM”), than any real ethical epiphany.

Trump’s mental decline is accelerating (not that there was much to there to begin)…

In one, a judge reduced the $464 million bond in his fraud case to $175 million and gave him 10 days to come up with the money. In another, a judge ruled that Trump’s criminal trial in the Stormy Daniels hush money case will start April 15.

That led to a rambling appearance by Trump with several gaffes, including an odd moment where the former president insisted that “you can’t have an election in the middle of a political season.”

The former president added: “We just had Super Tuesday, and we had a Tuesday after Tuesday already.”

That last one seems accurate enough.

Given how many of his supporters genuinely believe he is God's messenger, they probably think he's moving closer to the big man, and beginning to speak in tongues.

Given how many of his supporters genuinely believe he is God's messenger, they probably think he's moving closer to the big man, and beginning to speak in tongues.
You would think that the prosperity doctrine nutters would be starting to deflate on him, but the conman leaders within that unconscionable movement are constantly worried about facing the same legal issues, so they’ll ride or die preaching loyalty and forgiveness.

I admire your optimism, but from experience I'm refusing to believe it's a done deal that Biden will beat Trump in November. Maybe in a fair fight, but Trump fights dirty. He is the perfect example of a turd that won't flush.
Just so.

Trump may well win the Presidency in 2024 - in 2016 it was "impossible" that Trump could win the election - but he did win, in spite of the "Access Hollywood" revelations.

Anyone thinking that Trump cannot possibly win the 2024 election is either ignorant of what happened in 2016 or is caught up in an echo chamber of pollyanna denialism.

Americans hate underdogs.
A) This, as an absolute statement, is almost certainly wrong;
B) Why are you arguing this point?
===
MAGA loves Trump no matter what; numerous Fox News-watching Republicans lap up whatever "news" Fox broadcasts, and are in a virtually impenetrable state of pro-Republican sentiment.

Whether or not Trump is an "underdog" in some sense, beats me. What's clear is that the majority of Republicans view the criminal/civil legal cases against Trump as politically motivated.

And, Americans, and people in general, tend to rally around any person whom they perceive to be unfairly attacked.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.