Donald Trump

Time again to quote Bertholt Brecht on the death of Hitler

The dog is dead
But don't rejoice, you men
The woman that bore him
Is in heat again

So the wording was lifted from a wikipedia entry on causes of WW1...

German industrial strength and production had significantly increased after 1871, driven by the creation of a unified Reich (already edited on wiki to "unified German state")

Trump's campaign say it was a "retweet" - has anyone yet found the originator? Either it must be a Trumper - or it's a psy-op - or a piss-take by someone happy to get the word Reich in a pro-Trump video. Or someone won a bet...

German industrial strength and production had significantly increased after 1871, driven by the creation of a unified Reich (already edited on wiki to "unified German state")

Trump's campaign say it was a "retweet" - has anyone yet found the originator? Either it must be a Trumper - or it's a psy-op - or a piss-take by someone happy to get the word Reich in a pro-Trump video. Or someone won a bet...
There is only 2 people with access to Trump's phone. Trump and Gorka. Trump was at trial so its most likely Gorka. He only posts the stuff the campaign has looked at in depth. This is no accident, I guess they can't guarantee it gets picked up but they would have known it was there. Its not the first nazi reference.

There is only 2 people with access to Trump's phone. Trump and Gorka. Trump was at trial so its most likely Gorka. He only posts the stuff the campaign has looked at in depth. This is no accident, I guess they can't guarantee it gets picked up but they would have known it was there. Its not the first nazi reference.

As I said in an earlier, more in depth analysis of the post, anyone that thinks this was “by accident” is exceedingly naive.

It's the kind of shit I'd expect Miller to post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.