Donald Trump

Trump claimed the crowd at his recent Bronx rally was 25,000. A Trump aide said it was 8,000. It had permission for a maximum attendance of only of 3,500.

Which estimate to you think was correct?

View attachment 120427
Scouse social media reckon there were more at our parade last night…

Trump claimed the crowd at his recent Bronx rally was 25,000. A Trump aide said it was 8,000. It had permission for a maximum attendance of only of 3,500.

Which estimate to you think was correct?

View attachment 120427
It was the biggliest crowd that ever attended a rally in New York. Many crowd size experts have told me so.

Last edited:
Worth reading reports of counsel’s final statements. The jury were laughing at Trumps man and not in a good way. He got severely told off for saying “Hesitate to send a man to jail” Naughty. Prosecution guy talked for 4 hours and held the attention of the jury.
Trump fucked imho.

Worth reading reports of counsel’s final statements. The jury were laughing at Trumps man and not in a good way. He got severely told off for saying “Hesitate to send a man to jail” Naughty. Prosecution guy talked for 4 hours and held the attention of the jury.
Trump fucked imho.
Trump is guilty as hell. I think he'll be a convicted felon once this trial runs to conclusion. But it only takes one vote against conviction to result in a hung jury. At this point I'm 60-40 or so thinking that Trump will be convicted at the conclusion of this trial.

At which point sentencing deliberations will occur alongside an appeal of the verdict. Bottom line - Trump will run this case past election day with ease. And unless he's convicted, Trump will spin any hung jury verdict as an acquittal.

If not convicted, I think that this will be a win for Trump. And even if convicted, I don't think that this will impact election results.

Trump is guilty as hell. I think he'll be a convicted felon once this trial runs to conclusion. But it only takes one vote against conviction to result in a hung jury. At this point I'm 60-40 or so thinking that Trump will be convicted at the conclusion of this trial.

At which point sentencing deliberations will occur alongside an appeal of the verdict. Bottom line - Trump will run this case past election day with ease. And unless he's convicted, Trump will spin any hung jury verdict as an acquittal.

If not convicted, I think that this will be a win for Trump. And even if convicted, I don't think that this will impact election results.
Given Trump’s propensity to attack witnesses etc, the judge May jail him even while an appeal is continuing, assuming he is found guilty.
Eric Trump yesterday threatened jurors…..at Trump’s bidding?

Given Trump’s propensity to attack witnesses etc, the judge May jail him even while an appeal is continuing, assuming he is found guilty.
Eric Trump yesterday threatened jurors…..at Trump’s bidding?
It's possible - but I think unlikely. We'll see.

It needs a unanimous verdict from the jury. Very small chance of that happening, there will always be one person who'll believe him no matter what, or one person that'll want to convict him no matter what.

I guarantee it'll be a mistrial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.