Donald Trump

I find it interesting that a large numbers of posters here have so little faith in humans (or maybe just Americans) that they don't think that, even after a rigo(u)rous vetting process, there are 12 people left who can put politics aside, do their duty, and simply vote on the facts of the fucking case like literally hundreds of juries do every day in the US. Despite hung juries being uncommon (less than 10% of cases by most all accounts nationally), somehow that's the odds-on expectation here.
Just Americans.

Of this age at least. Maybe in the past Americans had a genuine commitment to doing the right thing but I'm not sure that they do now. Let's hope so.

I find it interesting that a large numbers of posters here have so little faith in humans (or maybe just Americans) that they don't think that, even after a rigo(u)rous vetting process, there are 12 people left who can put politics aside, do their duty, and simply vote on the facts of the fucking case like literally hundreds of juries do every day in the US. Despite hung juries being uncommon (less than 10% of cases by most all accounts nationally), somehow that's the odds-on expectation here.
I think Trump is genuinely worried that he's going to get found guilty, because despite his best effort to influence the jury there is no reason to believe he's been successful.

I really hope every single member of the jury were true to their word when they agreed to remain objective and treat the evidence and testimony at face value. If that's the case I think the prosecution are in pole position because the evidence they presented was compelling and Shitgibbon's defen(s)ce team did nothing of note to counter anything presented.

Are the jurors working today ?
Last I heard they were relaxing with Pina Coladas and playing darts with a pic of trump as the target. Yes, they are working. Some commentators suggest a verdict as soon as Friday, but I doubt that.

No I think he’ll be found guilty. The documentary evidence speaks for itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.