Donald Trump

Oh do fuck off.
Nope sorry. We know you don't want to hear about Bidens complicity in murdering children in Palestine but i will continue to say it. Just because you've money riding on Biden and it pisses you off when he's accused of war crimes I'm afraid that's tough. So you can kindly Fuck off too.

Nope sorry. We know you don't want to hear about Bidens complicity in murdering children in Palestine but i will continue to say it. Just because you've money riding on Biden and it pisses you off when he's accused of war crimes I'm afraid that's tough. So you can kindly Fuck off too.

Do you think West Bank Blue has alerts setup on keywords?

Would you like to double your stake or take out a lay position?

Every delivery of weapons to Israel Bidens price with the bookies drifts. I'm sure SWP can keep lumping on. I even thought Biden was a good price and he'd pummel Trump into the ground come November. That was until last October & onwards and seeing 80% of the Democrat’s telling him to stop.

It would be a hilarious image but the orange **** won't serve any time in prison.
Could very well be the next President though.....fucking mental ha

It would be a hilarious image but the orange **** won't serve any time in prison.
Could very well be the next President though.....fucking mental ha
As I said pre trial. It's an unknown. A roll of the dice. We don't know what the judge is thinking. Precedent says no Prison Time but has anyone ever conducted themselves with such disdain for the process.

Even if he went to jail, he'd end up in a white collar holiday home that'll be nicer than some hotels i've stayed in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.