Donald Trump

How can he be damned if he stops sending them when pratically his whole party wants him to stop. He turns on Israel and he'll win by a landslide.
Because US Politics is fucking abhorrent and the Israeli lobby is huge.

But as I say, Trump would be doing a fuck ton more to help Netanyahu achieve his aims of genocide so if the progressive voters decide to stay home then they’re cutting off their noses to spite their faces and fuck em.

In the same way as swathes of Americans now believe that the democratic process has been used against Donald, now they will believe that the justice system has been similarly rigged. This is a terribly dangerous individual and the antithesis of what a leader needs to be. The next few months will be a tinderbox.
I agree. And he has no conscience even if that does happen. As long as he is proven "correct" (in his mind only) by fair means or foul it doesn't matter. He will just walk away.

In the same way as swathes of Americans now believe that the democratic process has been used against Donald, now they will believe that the justice system has been similarly rigged. This is a terribly dangerous individual and the antithesis of what a leader needs to be. The next few months will be a tinderbox.
As we all know Trump spent 4 years trying to rig the justice system with his SCOTUS nominees and numerous appointments around the country. It’s ironic that many of his failures in court are down to some of these judges with a few notable exceptions like the woman in Florida. It’s concerning that some of the SCOTUS judges are clearly corrupt.

Because US Politics is fucking abhorrent and the Israeli lobby is huge.

But as I say, Trump would be doing a fuck ton more to help Netanyahu achieve his aims of genocide so if the progressive voters decide to stay home then they’re cutting off their noses to spite their faces and fuck em.
I totally agree with what you're saying mate. The thing is they only see Biden currently as the Evil guy, which he is. You've got House Democrats now like Rashida Tlaib actively doing ralleys telling the young voters or any voters come November remember Biden is a Genocide enabler. Her words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.