Donald Trump

Trump had a minority popular vote loss in 2020. Something like 6 million votes less iirc.
We are in agreement, but I wrote it in a way that was easy to misinterpret. My intent was to show that he WON with a minority vote then LOST to a majority vote. In short, I should have just said he didn’t win the majority vote either time, even when he won the EC.

My bad.

It's funny how everyone wants to blame Biden but aid and bombs and ammo are given by Congress not the President.
And there's me thinking Biden can stop all this with him being President. You learn something new everyday that Congress can send the bombs without Bidens blessing.

Think things through next time.

"This is Bidens Vietnam" Bernie Sanders.

Last edited:
Huawei, national security
TIKTOK, national security
Chinese EV, national security
But Israel control your country. Americans, it's OK to your national security?

That's true.

TIkTok ain't even Chinese!!

It has always let any country that it runs in allow the content drive!

The US just didn't like the comparisons of what China allowed it to do compared to them! And THEN hated it for allowing the democracy of it showing the devastation in Palestine!

'Freedom' only when it allows!

It's truly shocking that there posters on here that ACTIVELY choose to ignore the presiding over a genocide whilst claiming the former pres is the true ****!! I don't like either, but I'm not willing to look over one that has brought us to the brink of WWIII, for one that's been naughty with moving money around for a PRIVATE sex life.

These posters are LITERALLY ignoring everything Biden has ever done; calling for Blacks to be jailed, funding wars, funding Israel, constantly denying universal healthcare and, worse, through a pandemic, protecting his kid from legitimate prosecution, LIKELY to be taking backhanders from his son, POSSIBLY allowing money laundering from his brother, retreating from Afghanistan and leaving a total disaster zone behind, inflation fuck ups and denying genocide. That's just a FEW to talk of!

Just absolute loads of this shit and Trump is called 'Teflon Don' why, again?? Biden's got staffers resigning because of his bullshit!

I'm truly not arsed as you support this fucking loon, just admit you're zionist, cos you can't support Biden and be against what he was doing in Israel.

I expect, fully, for nobody to admit being zionist, seeing no problem with Biden's wickedness.
Deary me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.