Donald Trump

I can and you have not answered my question which sums up your childish tactics, bloviating from the bottom of your rabbit hole.
PS Calling everybody that does not support Von Shitpantz a Zionist is a mark of mental illness, see American Journal of Psychology.

It was a simple question, which you keep deflecting.

Can you support Biden, who backs Israel's devastation and support Palestine?

Avoid it again.

What?

So there's no comparison about Trump having a fuck with some random how many years ago and her paid her off to stop her ruining his chances? Who gives a fuck??

As the for other stuff I said he was LINKED to, isn't it under investigation? I'll let that play out.

All I know, is that Dems will be under their own issues later on if Reps come into power.

Well, obviously there is no comparison. Hunter Biden is neither the President, the ex-President or currently running for President.

I would recommend reading some factual sources on the rest of the ‘investigations’.

It was a simple question, which you keep deflecting.

Can you support Biden, who backs Israel's devastation and support Palestine?

Avoid it again.
Well, you would have to ask me in order for me to avoid it. As you didn’t ask….here is what I would have said. I don’t ‘support’ either in the party political sense as I don’t vote in US elections. I support democracy, though, and therefore criticise Trump whose manifesto includes junking large sections of the US constitution and claims absolute immunity from criminal acts committed while in office.
I find it interesting that I have been called a supporter of Hamas several times on here because of my support for the human and political rights of the Palestinians (thus disagreeing with Biden’s policy) while you call me a Zionist. A bonkers place this, populated by several loonies. If the cap fits…
PS No more from me now.

Last edited:
It seems the top generals lay most of the blame at Bidens door.

No one is arguing the withdrawal was a mess. The US spent twenty years in Afghanistan and left nothing of substance. The Govt was corrupt, the military disinterested in fighting for it, and US intel was woefully blind to just about everything.

The decision to withdraw was negotiated two years prior with a fixed date and when it came to it, no one was ready. The withdrawal was a failure of planning two years in the making.

Well, obviously there is no comparison. Hunter Biden is neither the President, the ex-President or currently running for President.

I would recommend reading some factual sources on the rest of the ‘investigations’.

You don't care about the results of what's happened to Trump. You think 'great!', but you also haven't mentioned the massive bump he's getting. A guy you don't want in, got the biggest small dollar donation in GOP history.

All the Dems have done is give him credence, but you don't recognise that.

Excellent job, eh?

*smh*

Well, you would have to ask me in order for me to avoid it. As you didn’t ask….here is what I would have said. I don’t ‘support’ either in the party political sense as I don’t vote in US elections. I support democracy, though, and therefore criticise Trump whose manifesto includes junking large sections of the US constitution and claims absolute immunity from criminal acts committed while in office.
I find it interesting that I have been called a supporter of Hamas several times on here because of my support for the human and political rights of the Palestinians while you call me a Zionist. A bonkers place this, populated by several loonies. If the cap fits…
PS No more from me now.

It's not "bonkers" if you back Biden, which you CLEARLY do, contradicting your so-called position on the Palestinian people!!!

Obfuscate all you like.

I don't give a fuck about a diluted choice to represent the people; either trump or Biden.

The fact that Trump wasn't in power at the time is factual, so you can't even make a hypothetical argument on this.

Especially when Trump had ACTIVATED no wars in his term.

THAT is factual.
Not sure what “activating” a war means exactly but assassinating that Iranian general Soleimani on Iraqi soil sounds a bit like trying to activate a war.

What wars has Biden tried to activate?

It's not "bonkers" if you back Biden, which you CLEARLY do, contradicting your so-called position on the Palestinian people!!!

Obfuscate…..
I further added to my post to make it clear, the words “thus disagreeing with Bidens policy” but you missed it. Go back and look. You keep putting words in people’s mouths which is as dishonest as it comes.
As I said, No mas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.